Old 02-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #1  

Default Phase I Order list!!! HELP

Hi to all,
I just printed the Phase 1 sheet to order my items. This is what I have for my first order, please correct me if I'm wrong:
-1 bottle of Natura Multi-Vita
-1 bottle of Natura Cal-Mag
-1 bottle of Potassium-Calcium
-12 boxes of food that will last (1)one month because of 3 meals a day or 6 to last two weeks, haven't decided yet!!!

** I see the restricted foods for the first 2-3 weeks but are the wafers and cookies restricted as well? I mainly have the shakes, puddings, soups. Please help me before I place my order.
*** Also I see the Omega III and Anti-Oxy&Enzymes are recommended. How important are they and how many and with which meal would I take them? Thanks and sorry so long! Please add anything I'm missing.
mrspett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #2  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

The supplements are correct.

Check in the stickies for the list of IP foods which will tell you what is restricted. Cookies and wafers are restricted, puddings, shakes and soups are not.

Be careful with ordering too much. You might not like some of the products, so only order 1 box of each one until you can figure out what you like and don't like.

I don't take Omega III or the anti-oxy.
ragdoll74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #3  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspett View Post
Hi to all,
I just printed the Phase 1 sheet to order my items. This is what I have for my first order, please correct me if I'm wrong:
-1 bottle of Natura Multi-Vita
-1 bottle of Natura Cal-Mag
-1 bottle of Potassium-Calcium
-12 boxes of food that will last (1)one month because of 3 meals a day or 6 to last two weeks, haven't decided yet!!!

** I see the restricted foods for the first 2-3 weeks but are the wafers and cookies restricted as well? I mainly have the shakes, puddings, soups. Please help me before I place my order.
*** Also I see the Omega III and Anti-Oxy&Enzymes are recommended. How important are they and how many and with which meal would I take them? Thanks and sorry so long! Please add anything I'm missing.
The phase 1 sheet has a list of all of the restricted foods at the bottom, including wafers/bars and cookies.

You don't actually need to get the IP Omega and Anti Ox. Just get some from your local pharmacy or wal mart if you decide you want to use them, any Omega 3 supplement will be fine for the IP omega, and a probiotic supplement is fine in place of the Anti Oxy. I took an Omega 3 long before starting IP so I just kept taking it after I started.
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote