Old 02-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #11
IP43
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcheech View Post
Canada does pancake tuesday as well.
I am going to give up cussing this year. I swear waaaay to much. But I am going to do a money jar. stick a toonie in a jar everytime i fail. except I am going to be selfish and keep the money. My goal with IP was to look fantastic by June for not only myself but my husband, (even though he says im sexy everyday) for our 1 year wedding anniversary. I want to get back into my size 6 denim capris that are sitting in the back of my closet. We plan on going on vacation. Always wanted to go to California. So I'm going to keep that money and use it for our trip.
I'm not sure that would work for me. If I knew I @#$$ got to keep the @@#@# money, I would probably #[email protected]#@ cuss even more

You should try Rainbow's weekly allowance jar (she had a pic in an earlier post). You put a dollar in for what ever week of the year it is -- Jan and Feb are pretty cheap (week 1 = $1 but week 52 = $52). By the end of one year there is almost $1400 in the jar! I have mine going, and if I have a bit of extra money, I put it into one ofthe more expensive weeks, and check that week off. I know I won't have extra money near Christmas, so got those weeks covered already. It's a fun concept, and will reap me a lovely new wardrobe or trip.