Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 01-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #1  
Old Cackler

Default Tracking thread

Well - you asked for it, you got it.

let's do this a little differently, though. I suggest that we each open a post, and then, instead of adding a post each time we eat something or exercise, we simply EDIT the original post. This should make it easier for us to see what we're doing. If you think your original post is getting too full, then of course open another one...

we can track by MEALS, but since so many of us don't eat actual meals, we can also do it by time

7 am
8 am
9 am
10 am
11 am
12 noon
1 pm
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm
7 pm
8 pm
9 pm
10 pm
11 pm

And yes, we can carry it out that late - at my 6-month appt with the dietician, she said that i wasn't eating enough and needed a bedtime snack of cheese! worked for me!

so, have at it - and don't forget to track water and exercise, too.

we can ALL be happier and healthier in 2013. right??
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #2  
RNY 3/1/06

Height: 5'2" and shrinking

Default Loodie's Tracking Log

My goals are to stay around 1000-1200 calories daily, 70 grams protein, drink @ least 10 glasses of water & walk 1/2 hr. or more daily. I usually eat Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, Dinner, Evening snack. (Every 3-4 hrs). I'm not sure what a good limit for the carbs & fat is, Jiffy (or anyone) what is recommended for us WLS folks?

1/9/13: Lost .2# from last week
First day of actually writing things down:
Breakfast: yogurt, banana, 1/2 slice toast w/ chunky peanut butter.
Morning Coffee: 3 - 16 oz. mugs of coffee with half & half added (Need to eliminate the cream )
Lunch: Salad w/ ham, cheese, raisins, slivered almonds, Lite Raspberry dressing
Afternoon Snack: 2 oatmeal raisin cookies (they were begging to be eaten ) 32 oz. peach iced tea light
Dinner: 15 med. cooked shrimp with shrimp sauce, 1/2 c. sliced strawberries, 1/2 c 1% milk
Evening Snack: 2 c. herbal tea
Totals: Over 10 c. water based drinks, 141.4g Carb 45.3g Fat 69.4g Pro 1,255 Cal, No exercise
Loodie is offline   Reply With Quote