Old 12-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #16  

Now I can hardly wait, the eggnog sounds awesome, I want to be as true to this as possible during the holidays this will certainly help. Now all I need is the turkey!!!
I will I can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #17  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I will I can View Post
Now I can hardly wait, the eggnog sounds awesome, I want to be as true to this as possible during the holidays this will certainly help. Now all I need is the turkey!!!
Stick to the pieces as far into the turkey as possible, try to stay away from the outside as much as possible.....just a suggestion
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 260/226/160-170

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for all the advice... Had a horrible day yesterday, did not eat as much as I was supposed to, today either. I never ate anything I wasn't supposed to but just not as much as I needed to. Only had one packet of jello yesterday and have had none today. I have an appointment Thursday morning at 9:30 for my weigh in. Today is Day 9 and I know I have lost and if my scale is the same as my coach's then I am down 15 pounds, hopefully the last 2 days don't impact my weight loss. Anxious for my app't and to get my product (will be getting 2 weeks worth so I dont end up in this situation again) and get back on track.

Gaia and Kelly1962---I am in Woodstock, Ontario
bay316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #19  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay316 View Post
Thanks for all the advice... Had a horrible day yesterday, did not eat as much as I was supposed to, today either. I never ate anything I wasn't supposed to but just not as much as I needed to. Only had one packet of jello yesterday and have had none today. I have an appointment Thursday morning at 9:30 for my weigh in. Today is Day 9 and I know I have lost and if my scale is the same as my coach's then I am down 15 pounds, hopefully the last 2 days don't impact my weight loss. Anxious for my app't and to get my product (will be getting 2 weeks worth so I dont end up in this situation again) and get back on track.

Good luck! Feel terribly for you. Glad Gaia and Kelly1962 might be able to help!! Hang in there and let us know how it goes!
Tmg1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:34 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Where I live we don't pay a fee the only charge is for the product, I hear you when it comes to the coaching, my first week I lost 12.6 lbs, very happy ! Week 2 was .6lbs. She asked what I ate I told her that I had a few of the bars during the week she was really surprised and said that was the reason I didn't lose, funny thing she sold them to me!!!!! and can't believe she did!!!
The bars are not an issue at all. Her attitude is. You lost 12.6 lbs the first week and she is concerned you didn't have a big loss the next? Your body had a huge job adjusting to the large amount you lost in week one. Of course you wouldn't have a big loss in week two.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:44 PM   #21  

Thanks Pat, I agree, my husband also lost 12 and my daughter lost 10 none of us had a great 2nd week but your right it is a huge loss and not one I'm going to grieve either. My husband said " we'll save money on gas since there was over 30lbs less weight in the car" lol. I think some coach need a little more education on the IP matter, but it works and I with percieve!
Old 12-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #22  

Hey there Tmg 1989 keep your head up and be proud any pound lost is better then a pound gained. And we all fall down sometimes but we will pick ourselves back up brush off and continue, just make sure you keep yourself healthy in the process
Old 12-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #23  

Hi Wuv, the best part of the turkey is closest to the center, it's to darn close to the stuffing!
Old 12-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #24  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Hi Wuv, the best part of the turkey is closest to the center, it's to darn close to the stuffing!
LOL....well we don't do stuffing so its all good at our end....lol....just pick an 8 oz piece and you should be good to go
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #25  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Another thing to try if you can't find the EAS drinks (rich dark chocolate is really good and the strawberry tastes just like strawberry milk!) is to have 8 oz. of non-fat, plain greek yogurt sweetened with a bit of splenda if you like. It's low fat, low carb and has 24 grams of protein per 8 oz. You could also find Jillian Michaels whey protein powder and make your own shakes. I haven't tried that yet, no opinion on the flavor. The Pure Protein bars are good, I've tried the chocolate chip and the pnut butter and chocolate ones. I am also a person who shows up early to appointments. When someone is late, it really frustrates me, but you have to sit back and remember that she was only 15 minutes late maybe. Everyone can make a mistake and it is a busy time of year. Even the best people get scatterbrained right now, too much to try to do. Give her another chance. Unfortunately, worst case scenario, you may just have to treat her as a salesperson and get all of your coaching from here. That's what I did. You're still going to lose weight. You will just have to be super responsible and make sure all of your bases are covered all the time. Definitely get a couple of extra boxes of food when you can. A little variety helps and it also will hold you over if an appointment is missed again. Good luck!
Paint Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #26  

hi Wuv, I'll keep the stuffing at the other end of the table with the mashed potatoes with 15 people at the table maybe they won't notice what's not on my plate.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

Thats to far for you to come to the Toronto area. There is a website for ideal protein where you put in the postal code and they come up.

Maybe look for another place.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #28  

Default So Sory I am a nutrition coach for idp

Quote:
Well today was supposed to be my first weigh in day. Had an appointment this morning at 8:30 and waited till 8:45 and then I left, because my coach did not show up!! She said she misread her appointment book and thought the appointment was for 8:45... I would have waited longer if I hadn't of worked last night and have to work again tonight. I was there 15 minutes early for my appointment, so actually waited around for 45 minutes. Only problem is all I have left to eat for today and tomorrow is jello, my coach is not taking appointments tomorrow so what am I supposed to do about food?? Is it possible to go somewhere else to buy my food? If I want to go somewhere else and do the IPP so I can get a different coach do I have to pay to join again?? I really dont have that much confidence in my coach....thanks for letting me vent!!!
I hate hearing these stories please contact your coaches boss IDP is only to be sold by medical professionals so your coach should have a boss and that is where I would start . Dont get to discouraged your hard work and effort will pay off for you. Kacie
kac33ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac33ie View Post
I hate hearing these stories please contact your coaches boss IDP is only to be sold by medical professionals so your coach should have a boss and that is where I would start . Dont get to discouraged your hard work and effort will pay off for you. Kacie
Just an FYI: You replied to a post almost a year old.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote