Old 09-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #1  

Default Back on program

Hello,
I am following the program on my own. I lost over 75 lbs on MRC when I was going to the center and know this is a diet that works for me. I have been following it since last week and did awesome my first week. Lost it on Sunday but am back and committed this week. I already feel better and my daughter told me today she thought she could tell I was loosing already...woohoo...I hope to get to know all of you and I appreciate all the thoughts and knowledge you all put out here.
mememiss40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174.5/156.0/137

Height: 5'6"

Hi!
let me be the first to say "welcome back"! I have found so many ways that this forum can be supportive and answer questions, etc etc. It's great! Much more info than I can get at MRC.

Makes me wonder why MRC doesn't have little group meetings like this?

Anyway--I'm impressed that you were able to lose so much before--wow!
I think that life doesn't always favor us staying in the program 100%, so stopping and starting may just happen--it's called "life". My counselors don't seem to get that.
Learning the tools to use for the rest of your life is what I have really gained here--and obviously you too--you remember how to do this.

Glad you're here on the list too!
lisa
shiner9 is offline   Reply With Quote