View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
IDontKnow

S/C/G: 187/134/130

Default 53 Lbs. lost!! Goal Pics :)

Hi everybody, just wanted to share a little of my success and hopefully inspire others.

Before/After pics attached below because I do not yet have enough posts to embed them.....

I went from 187Lbs. to 134Lbs. and holding.

I started in October 2009 at 187Lbs.

EDIT: 187Lbs was not good for me because my height is 5'2" so BMI was 34.3 which = obese. 134Lbs puts me at 24.6, within healthy range.

I was quite lazy and my diet was nonexistent. I especially liked doughnuts and white cakes . But even then I knew that I was heading for disaster unless some drastic changes were made.

So I joined the local YMCA, working out solo at first. Then I began to get bored with workouts and lose focus. So I joined some of the group fitness classes - best thing for me cuz the instructors made it fun and was nice to have others to work out with too . I also adjusted my diet drastically - I cut out ALL pastries and other sources of high sugar & fat. I cut all soda drinking.

I've kept this weight off for over a year now, and I'm much more active these days. I still attend fitness classes, and I've even become a part-time instructor myself.

Many of us here on 3FC are living proof that you too can lose weight and become healthier. Persistence is key. I was discouraged at first due to not seeing results but that turned into a desire to work even harder. So if you are working toward your weight loss goal and not yet seeing results, don't give up! You CAN do this!

Darrell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (31.8 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (29.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (29.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg 3a.jpg (22.4 KB, 229 views)

Last edited by IDontKnow; 09-12-2011 at 04:17 PM.
IDontKnow is offline   Reply With Quote