Old 11-13-2015, 08:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 297.4/278/150

Height: 5'4"-44 years old

Default Reward Ideas

I need some ideas for rewards for 10 pound weight loss goals. the last time I lost weight I bought a pandora bracelet and I bought a charm for every 10 pound milestone and more expensive charms for other specific milestones. I turned it into an experience where I made a big deal of dressing up and going to the store and spending an hour there picking out each new charm. I would like to do something similar but I can't think of anything. I want something that I can look forward to that will be the same for each 10 pounds that I lose. I am still going to wear my bracelet. I am going to remove all the charms and add them back again as I lose weight but that isn't as exciting as having something else that I can also do. Any ideas?
rosestara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:32 AM   #2  
Slender Nerdess Inside...

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/140

Height: 5'0"

Personally I am saving $10 for every pound I lose. My goal is to lose like 75# and my hubby is doing the same.
So at the end my husband and I are going to go on a cruise to enjoy our new fit bodies with $ we "earned" getting them.
As for something for every 10#. I love the charm bracelet idea.
tehshort1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 297.4/278/150

Height: 5'4"-44 years old

tehshort1

I wish you well on your journey to lose 75 pounds!
rosestara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Goal is to reach 175

Great idea tehshort1!
Something else than the bracelet and charms, hmmmm……..
How about something else you like that is not food related: shoes, a mani/padi, a new hairstyle or haircut or just styling it, accessories, a massage, money away for a bigger goal.
My reward will be "shopping" in my own closet……..hahahaha
Seriously now, lots of good clothes I can't fit in so……..losing weight will help me wear them again!
Best of luck to you both Ladies!
healthyin2015 is offline   Reply With Quote