Old 06-26-2011, 11:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 140/136/115

Height: 5ft. 3in.

Yeah, I'd like to do them 5 times a week but they really kick my butt. My muscles are pretty sore the next day, so three times a week is the most I can do so far :-) I like how they work all my muscles at the same time.
mfreetofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #17  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Finally back on plan yesterday after 2 days off. Ate OK, closed my eating window at 5:30 so no nighttime snacking, walked .8 miles, jogged 4.3, then ended up taking a long hike in a local nature preserve with my family in the afternoon. We got a but turned around in there so were walking for at least an hour and a half straight.
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Had company sunday..... .they brought cheesecake....im still eating it....im pathetic.
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:46 AM   #19  
Hopeful Member

zumba, you are not pathetic - cheesecake is EVIL! I make a pretty good cheesecake, but try to do it only once a year or so when someone requests it for their birthday, because the pull is so strong...

Yesterday went OK. About 1300 calories, stopped eating by 4, 1 hour body sculpting class, supplements. Weight is staying about the same - 129 is the new 130 for me. Planning a 6-hour eating window today and a short jog tonight.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #20  
Hopeful Member

Tuesday: 1300 calories, eating window 9-3, supplements, 35 min walk/jog

Scale was down a little this morning - very slow at this point.

Only 5 days to go! How is everyone doing?
Old 06-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #21  

Last few days have gone very well! I'm officially down 6 lbs on my first week. I've continued to take my appetite suppressant before eating and it's working quite well. I only need to eat now three times a day where as I used to snack a lot in between. Also, I've done about 20-30 minutes or more some days of Wii Just Dance 2/Country Dance. I think the appetite suppressant is helping the most as my carb/sugar cravings are non existent, and I'm consciously trying to consume more protein than carbs which also probably helps. I'm just very happy. I started at 140 and this morning I actually weighed in at 132.6 which I know is more than 6 lbs but I also knew I was dehydrated when I woke up so after drinking water I weighed 134 so that's how I figure a 6 lb loss. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. When I started 140 was my morning weight. Today at the end of the day after dinner I was 135 so I know for sure I've lost a full 6 and that's so exciting after one week. I know it gets harder as you get further in but it's a great start!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:36 AM   #22  
Hopeful Member

Wednesday" eating window 8:45-3:15, 1250 calories, 25 min bike ride, strength training at home, supplements

Very happy with how this week is going. Scale is moving down a little every day. I feel hungry at night, but I just avoid the kitchen as much as possible - I make lunches for the next day for my son and me as soon as I get home fom work and then I'm out of there.

Today I'm planning to try to jog 5 miles, my longest yet, so I'll up my calories a but and eat a bit later since I probably won't get out there until 7:30 or so. This weather is gorgeous - during our bike ride last night I was thinking I should have brought a jacket.

mfreetofly, 6 lbs. in a week is amazing, esp. when you don't have much to lose!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #23  

HI all...wow, this was a short challenge indeed!!!!!! Well I had a massive gain but am getting things under control again thank goodness. Hoping to make some progress before the fourth!!! That cheesecake did me in, in the future I have to just throw it out or make company take home the leftovers....I have no control with something like that...and one slice is not enough...I'll keep going and going.

Zumba toning tonight....this weekend I teach two more classes and then I have off on the fourth...so I won't be getting in as many workouts unless I make a point of working out at home.

Keep up the good work everybody!!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #24  

I'm proud of myself today! I increased my Kettlebell Workout to include 10 extra swings today and I also did my Wii Just Dance 2 through several new numbers. I have so much energy today which still amazes me for the amount of food I haven't eaten :-)

Every day the scale shows a slightly smaller number so I'm feeling good. The only bummer was when I did my weekly measurements today my breasts went down by an inch! Now my waist went down by 1.5 inches as well but I just hate giving up cleavage!

Oh well, I guess its the price I pay for being slimmer. LOL
Old 07-01-2011, 09:01 AM   #25  
Hopeful Member

127.2 this morning! woo-hoo!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #26  

CONGRATULATIONS NATAMARS>>>you are out of control girl....)))

Im down.....point 8 away from this goal...so I have to try really hard the next few days.....

Today I caved in and had pasta!!! Bleh..my husband made it, it was there...that is on my list of no nos.....but tomorrow is a new day!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #27  
Hopeful Member

Ugh..up 1.4 from yesterday. Was off plan yesterday but I know I didn't really eat 5000 calories - also ate at night which I'd been avoiding - hoping it's gone by Monday! Of course TOM is also due then so...

Jogged 5 straight miles this morning for the first time! Woo-hoo!!

K, Zumba - you have .8 to go and I now have 1.6...we can do this!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #28  

Oy,,,this is getting HARD!!!! And I only have two more days!!!!! Today I was down another point two. Today I caved in and had a piece of pie...I wish my husband would STOP bringing temptation into the house!!!!! He's irritating the crap out of me....

I didn't get to teach my Zumba class today because noone showed up due to the holiday weekend...so I didn't get MY work out in but I plan on getting it in somehow.....maybe ill do resistance training here at home......

I'm having a really small dinner to make up for the pie .....at this point I'm focusing more on just eating less rather than the whole carb/fat ratio....

Natamars, you will lose that weight, its probably water retention from your cycle!!!!!
Old 07-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #29  

MFREE..you are doing awesome. what kind of appetite supressant are you taking?
Old 07-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #30  
Hopeful Member

Only ate 1050 calories yesterday, jogged 5 miles, stopped eating at 3, and was only down .2 from yesterday's weight. TOM is starting, so I'm sure I won't be at 127 tomorrow. But I'm very happy with the progress I'm making.

Did an easy 40 minutes on the elliptical since the humidity/TOM combo is knocking me out. Strength training early tomorrow, then have to bake for a party.