Old 03-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #1  

Unhappy I need to vent

I started my dh on ww Jan 2, (Not the first time.) And everytime he will lose like crazy. While i battle everyday. Today he got on the scale and lost another 4pd's, This is after he ate all his fp and than some Grrrrrrrrrrr. (movie pop corn & milkdud's the whole box. I know it could be my hormones started hrt's this week for perimenopause, i hope this takes care of it and soon. I have been trying to lode the same 15 pd's for what seem's like forever.I guess i just needed to vent this morning. Men!!!!!
chuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248/230/160

Height: 5'9"

My husband is the EXACT same way. All he did was give up beer for a month and dropped 15 lbs like that! I've read that it does have much to do about hormones and about different food cravings. But it is SO frustrating especially when they assume it's because their doing it the "right" way and you are doing it the "wrong" way and think it has nothing to do with being blessed with a fast metabolism or cursed with a slow one. I do have male friends though who struggle with losing weight and it's so nice to have them to vent with!
Sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

I think it's common for men to lose weight like that. My husband can say "Oh, I'm going to cut out my afternoon Coke" and the next thin you know he's dropped 10 lbs.

It's really frustrating!

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/251/150

Height: 5'4"

Been there done that. My husband and I went on a diet "together" so that we could encourage each other, right?! My husband is the type that can pee and loose 10 pounds. But instead of encouraging me he gloated on himself, he doubled my weight loss in one month. All he could say was what in his opinion I needed to do. If you would do this then this......,blah blah blah. It was so bad that I have a very hard time even now dieting around him. He is a total jerk about the whole thing. Hey! I Know, I'll loose a real quick 200 lbs; DIVORCE!!!
Trust me I feel your pain; now that I have diabetes and my kidneys aren't functioning properly there is NO excuse for me not to loose this weight and yes I am still married but he is not allowed to dicuss my weight or the lose of it.
nuttymom66 is offline   Reply With Quote