Old 06-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #1  
Losing It In Colorado

S/C/G: 217/217/150

Height: 5' 9"

Default Getting back at it!

Hey all! Well, it's officially been too long since I have been on here or taken weight loss seriously

I was an avid WWer last summer and fell off track over the winter. Started again in Jan with the PointsPlus program and was so discouraged with my lack of progress that I went off that plan too. I realized today that just because I do not like/endorse the new PP plan does not mean I cannot still faithfully follow the WW plan that did work for me, Momentum!

I know from my previous experience that I was the most successful when I posted on 3FC faithfully and held myself accountable. Since I quit doing what I was doing I have gained back all the weight I worked so hard to lose, and and an additional 20 lbs. Just writing that statement is really difficult, but it is time I start doing something about it!

I am very excited to get involved with this forum again, meet some new people and catch up with the old! Today is a new day
LosinitinCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #2  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

LosinitinCO: welcome back! I was the same way--I fell off the wagon and into a cream puff I think lol. I actually used this site yrs ago-but have since changed all my screen names as a new change. I need to be held accountable also bc I can't do it on my own.

I started the old WW program last week and am glad I did. So will you. We can all do this together.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 232.4/202.4/135

I too need to get in gear and start checking in more on 3FC, I think it will help me stay accountable. I still am looking for a email buddy, if your interested. You will have to pm me your email address since I am not allowed yet, not enough posts yet. Looking forward to getting accountable with many friends.
Froggy3298

QUOTE=LosinitinCO;3882233]Hey all! Well, it's officially been too long since I have been on here or taken weight loss seriously

I was an avid WWer last summer and fell off track over the winter. Started again in Jan with the PointsPlus program and was so discouraged with my lack of progress that I went off that plan too. I realized today that just because I do not like/endorse the new PP plan does not mean I cannot still faithfully follow the WW plan that did work for me, Momentum!

I know from my previous experience that I was the most successful when I posted on 3FC faithfully and held myself accountable. Since I quit doing what I was doing I have gained back all the weight I worked so hard to lose, and and an additional 20 lbs. Just writing that statement is really difficult, but it is time I start doing something about it!

I am very excited to get involved with this forum again, meet some new people and catch up with the old! Today is a new day [/QUOTE]
froggy3298 is offline   Reply With Quote