View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #4

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I started my lifestyle change at about the same weight as you are now. I didn't start with South Beach but just by making better choices. It worked for awhile but then I found I needed to have a more structured plan. When I decided to start SBD, I found, too, that in many cases I was still eating the wrong foods. I can say from experience that the last 40 pounds came off much easier following SBD than the first 40 did following "my own plan."

You said, "I am a bit scared of messing up the diet..." From my experience, it is pretty easy to stay on track with SBD. You proved that at your Christening. You made good choices for the phase that you are on. Just keep up the good work and you will find it gets easier and easier.

When you have an off day on any plan the best thing to do is get right back on track. I have found that by making a daily committment here that it is so much easier to get right back OP. Having a diet buddy like you do helps so much.

You have really excelled through lots of difficult life events. You have the strength you need to start losing weight and then keeping it off for good!

Best wishes!
Debbie R

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote