Old 07-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #1  

Default Need Some Help!

Hi, I'm needing some input here. I've been on IP for about 3 mos now and lost about 30 lbs. I'm 64 yrs old, and at first my body struggled to feel good. After the first few weeks things have gone well. I'm on vacation as of two days ago, and feeling quite weak and a little light headed. We are camping and at first I thought I was just tired from packing and loading. Now I'm not so sure that's all it is. Yesterday I was able to rest, and today I would have to say I'm feeling worse. I'm eating the same, but did run out of their vitamins about a week ago. I've been taking my own vitamins since. They are probably not as powerful. What could I try to get feeling better? My family is coming out in two days, and grandma needs more energy! Hopefully someone will have an idea as to what's going on. Thanks!
Lose4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

I started feeling weak recently as well. My coach advised me to add in an extra protein back in between lunch and dinner and that should help. I tried it yesterday and it really did help.

Hope this helps!
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

I would suggest the same as Soon 2 Be did. Trying increasing your salt a little at a time too. Sometimes as we lose weight blood pressure drops a bit too much. Dissolve some sea salt in water, about a 1/3 of a tsp, and drink it. see if that helps. Take it in addition to the normal sea salt of 1/2 tsp. You can add more if it helps some but not enough.

Make sure you are drinking your water!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote