Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #1  
out2sea

Default wonderslim advice

I just received my Wonderslim 4 week order yesterday and began with the program this morning. So far, I find the meal replacements somewhat tasty- more so than I thought I would

I don't have much to lose but I have a cruise to hawaii in 8 weeks that I want to get ready for! I am hoping this will give me the boost I need to lose those last (15) stubborn lbs!!

I'm looking for any advice in terms of adding variety to the plan and any 'recipes' for the shakes that you can share.

Thanks in advance
out2sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

I will be getting my order this weekend. I plan to start on Monday. I'd be interested in the same information.
harvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:51 PM   #3  

There is a thread for WS already started with some wonder individuals that share there experience. You 2 are more than welcome to read and post any questions you may have and someone will answer them for you and tell what they have been doing so far with the program.
mollymai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #4  

Default started great...now I'm sad

I purchased the 4 week wonderslim package as the cost was cheaper that way.

First week was great....lost 6 lbs.

Second week, not so great. Started to have flashing lights in my eyes, migraines, restless legs, muscle fatigue (like the flu without the flu) and a stomach pain like someone punched me right in the middle of my stomach..then I got nausea. My bladder felt huge like I had a lot of urine but not much coming out. Even was tested for bladder infection but was negative. I also, despite sticking to the program like glue, began to gain weight back. Each day the symptoms were worse and worse.

Then I remembered feeling this way about 8 years ago while I had a Diet Pepsi addiction and found it was the aspartame in the drinks. I quit diet drinks and got better so I knew that was it. I have avoided aspartame since then unless it's a small amount like in a yogurt. As long as it's not daily in large doses like the diet drinks..then I'm ok. So I looked at the ingredients in the wonderslim and there it was...ASPARTAME. I had no idea. My fault for not reading the nutrition info before buying. I had to stop the program and 2 days later I'm feeling better. As I remember, it takes a while to recover.

I'm so disappointed because I really need to kick start my weightloss. I lost some weight and have been stuck for a while and hoped to get a boost from this.

Good luck to you all....
Toobusy is offline   Reply With Quote