Almost there!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I lost 167 pounds and have 20 to go. I am starting to have a very hard time losing the 20 pounds but have re-focused and am on my way to complete my goal.

• Congratulations! You are doing great.
  • Thanks, good luck to you too
  • Absolutely amazing! Congrats! You are doing awesome!
  • What a great accomplishment! Wishing you the best for the last 20 lbs. Keep it up!
  • Wow, sounds great! Keep up the good work!
  • Wow! Look at how much you've lost so far! Well done... you owe it to yourself to reach your goal. Nearly there....best of luck.
  • Wow! Thats amazing! Congratulations! Good Luck with the last 20 lbs! You can do it!!
  • Happy Dancing for you!!
    What an accomplishment. Just relax and since you have re-focused you should be fine. Show pictures so I can continue to press into my goal.
  • Thanks
    Oh you don't want to see my pictures, there is a world of hurt then and now
    I do feel great but will never get the fat image out of my head. I still can't enjoy it as much as I should enjoy it. But it's all good.
    Some day it will pop in my head that I am normal... Thats the word I always used... I don't like the word thin or skinny

Thanks everyone for being so kind
    Steve

Quote: Happy Dancing for you!!
    What an accomplishment. Just relax and since you have re-focused you should be fine. Show pictures so I can continue to press into my goal.
  • I know how you feel!
    Quote: Oh you don't want to see my pictures, there is a world of hurt then and now
    I do feel great but will never get the fat image out of my head. I still can't enjoy it as much as I should enjoy it. But it's all good.
    Some day it will pop in my head that I am normal... Thats the word I always used... I don't like the word thin or skinny

Thanks everyone for being so kind
    Steve
    I know exactly how you feel. I've got a case of body dysmorphic disorder. I went from 250 to 129 and I still can't let someone film me or take my picture. I do feel better, but the "big" mind set is still there. You know, someone overweight once asked me, "how does it feel to be thin now?" I had to be honest, it feels the same as when you used to be big. I don't feel different. I still have "fat" days, i still feel guilty if I skip a day of working out or slip up. Like I think sometimes if I eat one cupcake, I'll gain all my weight back! Of course I made my goal in Dec, so I've only been maintaining for three months, so I'm hoping all of this will go away one day. But my old body image still resides in my head and I wish I could see myself as normal! I also feel ungrateful when i feel that way. I don't like feeling that way! But only time will tell. I wish you the best of luck!
  • 20 is no big deal for you at all! You can do it.

Congrats in advance!!
  • You're doing wonderful
  • Thanks to all of you for your encouragement. I finally got throuh my plateau of 1.75 months... wow that was the toughest one yet. In the old days I would have given up... Yesterday I lost 2 pounds and I believe I may have a chance to add another 1 to 2 more. I worked out this morning and am already at my low for the day. I typically weigh in before lunch and that's there I am at my lightest.
    So my new total is Lost 169 pounds and 18 more to go till I hit goal.
    Thanks
  • To guamvixen & sjm1027
    WOW!! Congratulations to both of you!! i just read your posts & I read that you two lost over 100 lbs! WOW! That's amazing!!! Congratulations!!! How did you do it & how long did it take you? Congrats again! That's such an inspiration!