Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 11:57 PM   #1  
Believe and Achieve

S/C/G: 365/311/180

Post Reaching my first goal with your help

My first goal of meeting 300 pounds was set to be reached by New Year's, but I have changed the date and made a challenge for myself. I am 305 now and I want to reach my first goal of 300 by my birthday November 19. That's 9 days away. In these 9 days I will be exercising more than ever, drinking water more than ever, and consuming ONLY healthy foods. How can you help? Every day I will be coming here to post a journal for each day. You can continue helping me with your ongoing support or you can join in with me for the challenge. It is you in the first place that keeps me going and keeps me on track. And at the end of the 9 days I will come here and hopefully be able to tell you that I have met my first goal. If I have not then it's OK. I will just push a little harder. If I have then I will be one an excited chicky. So until that day the scales are going to be hidden. Can I lose 5 pounds in 9 days? We'll just see.

Be sure to come back every evening to see my updated journal. They will all be posted on this thread.

Journal 1(November 11, 2006) I'm off to a great start. I did a little morning walk on the railroad tracks, picked up a few paper cups that was out in the yard, and took a few pics. I also did a little jogging inside the house. How come when you jog in the house you don't run out of breath just running from the front to the back of the house, but when you go outside and run you run out of breath quick? Strange. LOL. Anyways...I drank 3 liters of water and probably another liter before I go to bed. I'll also do some exercises before bed on the Bun and Thigh Roller ($38.95,Walmart, yes it works!) and exercise with Sweating in the Spirit by Donna Richardson. Tomorrow I hope to be more active. I might walk further on the railroad tracks if the fear of a train coming subsides. LOL.

Journal 2: (November 12) Today, not so good. Since my family is on a strict budget we never have a full meal, but today mom cooked up a full meal. The thing is is that it wasnt really healthy foods. White rice was one of them. I did over indulge but I think that over indulgence is ok once in a while. As for exercise I did none and I only drank one liter of water today. Yeah I sort of screwed up today but hey I'm gonna be jumping right back on that wagon tomorrow. And I will be exercising a lot tomorrow.

Last edited by butterfly_dreams; 11-13-2006 at 02:30 AM.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:34 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

That is super, Butterfly! I am so proud of you for sticking with it and losing 55 pounds! I hope you make your goal but as you said even if the FFM is not cooperative it will STILL be a huge accomplishment and you will be there soon! Count me in as one who will be here checking up on you and supporting you!

When you make it, we will be hoping to see some pictures!!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

Height: 5'6"

I hope you meet your goal, it won't be through lack of trying if you don't. I will make sure to come here every day to see your journal and see how you are doing

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 11-11-2006, 10:34 AM   #4  

way to go butterfly i am sure you will reach your goal! good luck!
Old 11-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #5  
Believe and Achieve

S/C/G: 365/311/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
That is super, Butterfly! I am so proud of you for sticking with it and losing 55 pounds! I hope you make your goal but as you said even if the FFM is not cooperative it will STILL be a huge accomplishment and you will be there soon! Count me in as one who will be here checking up on you and supporting you!

When you make it, we will be hoping to see some pictures!!
And I have just the right photo to show you all too. Too bad you're gonna have to wait till my birthday to see them. LOL
Closed Thread