3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   300+ And Ready To Try Again #1027 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/95432-300-ready-try-again-1027-a.html)

NoLifeWithoutHorses 10-07-2006 01:03 PM

BRAVO to BRANDNEWME!!!!!!!!!! GREAT jump on it with those 8 pounds!! :cheer: Hang in there now- stick with us & just DO IT!

VICKY - :hug: That happens sometimes, and it STINKS! But overall you still have a loss for the 2 weeks, and next week I'm counting on it dropping back down for you. You mentioned a fair - even if you ate a reasonable amount, the high sodium in something there ( or elsewhere) might be playing with your numbers. Stick with it - it WILL pay off!

Holy Cow, NEWSNERD! 7 pounds is AWESOME!!!

SHARON - WTG! on the 3 pounds down!!!

I can't finish replies now, so I'll be back later. The puppy has been whining, and now he's pacing - gotta go.

BTW down 3 pounds at WI this am.

toofatforu 10-07-2006 01:12 PM

way to go valerie now i know where the FFM is at your house and Brandnewme's house!

Lavandel 10-07-2006 01:50 PM

Brandnewme – good to hear you're back and having a good week and loosing the 8 pounds :bravo: Way to go girl :carrot:
Sodas are poison if you ask me and I never order one when going out for a drink or coffee but I do order every single time a glass of water, no mater what I’m having there’s a glass of water with it, my friends are making fun of me and now the first thing they order is a glass of water for me lol

Vicky – thats too bad! Transform the anger into motivation and prove to that scale it can not get to you!!! ;)
But yes the best days are always when you see the number falling. We are cursed to ups and downs I guess *sigh*

Oh Amanda I do envy you for loosing the most over the weekends. For most of us weekends are…well lets just say If there were no weekends I wouldn’t miss it lol
We had some friends over for lunch today and everything smelled so yummy but I went to take a 45mins walk so I didn’t get into the temptation…oh well.. But its great to hear those days work for you...so more weekends the better ;)

That computer game made me so sick, I left work early and went to bed, wasn’t able to do anything. Even today I’m not feeling my best. Don’t know what I was thinking playing that thing afterall I do know I have problems with that…silly me :dizzy:

Zelma, yes I am feeling better thank you and my bf did ‘pay’ for it and I gonna make him pay a little bit more lol. Oh he’s not complaining :) And about avatar..here it is :)

Great to hear you’re tests came back so good. Isn’t it great knowing you’re in good shape? I cant relate to any health problem, since I never had any, but every time my doc said I’m healthy Its like some load falling off my shoulders! I mean being overweight you usually expect to at least have a high blood pressure or something and its kinda cool realizing that your body hasn’t turn on you (yet?!)

Btw, LOVED the freedom part..I think I gonna adopt it :flow2: Freedom is what we are after!

Toofatforu – oh yeah the cake temptation… :T the hardest one to overcome. I wanna piece just thinking of it lol. Throw it away its poison (or just bring it over to my house :D ) *sigh* just dont eat it!!!

To everyone: WTG on every pound lost or on staying OP or on taking exercises or for just
being here for everyone..have a great weekend

Abbeycat36 10-07-2006 02:05 PM

Hi everybody!

Just checking in, I haven't been around all week. PMS got the down in a big way in the last week or so. I was emotionally, physically just in a hole. I haven't had a week like that in about 6 months. I think it's partially because I've not been keeping up well with my vitamins, etc. I had been taking them faithfully and they were helping my PMS a lot (B vitamins and others). Then as we do.. I got slack, and when I ran out, I didn't go to get more. Duh.

So, I've been busy fighting off the evil one and this week coming will be better. I've gained 6 pounds of water this past week, and it's still here. I've gotten a bit slack on my sodium intake, and I need to tighten that up too. Otherwise, I've been on plan, eating as I should. So, not all is bad! :smug:

Today when hubby gets home from working I'm going to snag him into going to the health food store to get my vitamins with me. I need to get out anyway, I've been indoors too much this last week.

I hope everyone else is doing okay. I missed a LOT LOT LOT of posts and some new people I see have joined us. Welcome to you all that are new! :hug:

I've seen all the new photos in the picture thread also and you are all looking SO good :cool:

Hope you all have a good weekend, and for those of you like me, in Canada, have a good Thanksgiving. (no I'm not doing turkey dinner, I'll eat too much if I do)

~ Angie

Misti in Seattle 10-07-2006 02:51 PM

Hi everyone!

LOL Patti, stay away from that cake! You CAN resist the temptation!!!! :woo: Good for you for making a small one! Warn him that he had best eat what he wants of it while he has the chance! :yes: And yeah I guess we found the FFM... I hope they decide to share her with us very soon. :rofl:

Heather, I know what you mean... I am not stopping either. There is NO WAY this can NOT be helping my body! I can't believe that trail I just climbed down and then back up... whew! I did count all the minutes even though there were benches on the way up I rested on for a bit so it did not all register on my aerobic steps. But LOL if I was climbing THAT hill I was counting it!!! :)

Lavandel, I agree completely with you about sodas. I always order ice water with lemon AND hot water with lemon.

Angie, sorry for you bum week, and hope this one is better! :hug:

toofatforu 10-07-2006 03:29 PM

misti dont worry that cake will go out the door soon as he is finished with it1 lol!and that FFM maybe she has some big plans for us soon lol

kimpossible 10-07-2006 04:32 PM

Stop! Don't post here anymore! Come and see us at 300 + And Ready To Try Again #1028
See you There!