3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   300+ Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club-124/)
-   -   Old Hens - 40+ and Ready to Lose!!! #83 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/300-club/90876-old-hens-40-ready-lose-83-a.html)

Lilion 08-09-2006 11:02 AM

YES! :goodscale

Did my WI and the scale said 244.8! This is 2.4 lbs down and pleases me no end!

(Of course, I'm still .6 UP from the last time I bothered to post on the Weekly WI thread. :o Ah well!)

Gee...there may be something to this exercise thing :chin: I'd almost forgotten that the scale can go down if you work at it. :lol: Now to not get lazy and gain it back!

celery 08-09-2006 05:13 PM

I'm on a bit of a plateau here. When this happens I just try to carry on with the program and trust everything to work, placing my faith in the law of conservation of mass and energy.

Terri in MO 08-09-2006 11:24 PM

:bravo: Lilion! :cp:

:wave: to everyone! Sorry, no time or energy for posting. Its been a long day - work, drive home, drive up to church for a pillar meeting, drive home, horses act completely stupid when we get home and can't get them fed without a damn rodeo. I either need to go to bed or get a stiff drink.

I am sooo sick of this heat. Another scorcher tomorrow. Summer just isn't fun this year with this heat.

Okay, cranky pants is going to bed now. Goodnight! And sorry for not starting a new thread. :o

slimagain 08-09-2006 11:54 PM

H Everyone

Lilion no joke the question is on our fishing license app. and you know everyone here has to have a fishing license to go near a lake which is everywhere in Minnesota:joker: :joker: You know I am kidding, we only need to own a snowmobile.:joker: There is more to see than just the mall you can shop anywhere, where else can you live that allows you to enjoy all four seasons in the same week. One of the sayings up here is don't like the weather wait 5 minutes!LOL

Well today was a tough one my sis called this afternoon , Her daughters fiancee was murdered in a jail. He was in because yesterday he was stopped for having a cracked windshield, he was driving his brothers pickup. The proof of insurance wasn't in the glove box, it was at home in a drawer. Since he had prior driving convictions they put him in jail until he could see a judge or someone provided proof of insurance. An inmate in the jail beat him to death with a pipe. I went over to my DS house her daughter has a one year old son who now has no father what a crappy thing to happen over a misunderstanding. Please keep there family in your prayers.

Terri in MO 08-10-2006 07:52 AM

Stop! Do not post here! Join us on the next volume thread!

smolderingvixen 08-10-2006 05:46 PM

What Is Push??

I have been reading back in the messages and see alot about Push videos...but not exactly what they are??? Leslie