Old 09-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #31  

Julee

What will power!! Good for you forcing your friend to take the dessert home! I might have dove right in myself! Glad yoru friend got her car back without the fines! Yikes!

OK now I have to look into these Lane BRyant panties. I usually use JMS or now Hanes makes them big. I love the Just My Size sport ones.
Can we talk bras?? I have trouble finding bras in my size. I am about a 42G/H. Not many stores have these sizes in stock. Does anyone else who needs big bras find them else where? I get them through Jessica London or Roamans catalog.

Julee hope you get the chairs that you like. May I ask what is Craig list? Is it a store or online or catalog? Thanks!
Hope you are getting all of your stuff done this weekend!!
{{HUGS}}
PJ
SicknTired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:25 PM   #32  

with hubby at work and two small boys to look after I HAVE to get up, even if all I do is mooch around the house.

Oh Sharon boy do I know these days! I just had one today! I was the biggest bum! I did the bare minimum. Hoping to do much more tomorrow. I know that I always feel better when I do.
{{HUGS}}
PJ
Old 09-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #33  

Default Stop!!!

STOP!! join us at #757!!! Thanx! See you there!!
Old 09-10-2005, 09:47 PM   #34  

{{{ANGELA}}}

Welcome back. I am so sorry for all of the heart aches you haev endured the past few months. I send my deepest sympathies to you and your family over the deaths of your grandma and your dear friend. My heart goes out to you.
I must say that I am very impressed that you maintained. When ever I am upset, I turn to food. SO good for you hanging in there and keeping those good habits you formed for yourself! Again, I am sorry for your losses. If you need to talk, I am here to listen!
{{{HUGE HUGS}}}
PJ