Old 05-15-2005, 01:43 AM   #1  

Question Hi... Are men allowed on this site? ... lol

Hi... I just looked around, and unless I'm missing something I seem to be the only guy on this site. If this site is geared towards women then I would very much appreciate it if someone let me know.

Thank You Very Much

TEDDYBEAR
Big_TeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:30 AM   #2  

Default Hello!

Hi teddybear, of course men are allowed on this site! If you can stand all of the chatter. LOL! Why don't you join us over on the numbered thread (#715 right now) and tell us a little about your self? There are a lot of very nice people on here that will try to encourage and support you in your effort to lose weight. Welcome! Iwillbe
Iwillbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:06 AM   #3  
Dancing those pounds away

Who could resist a Big TeddyBear LOL .... Of course you can join in.
It is not your fault you're not a chick.

The main goal of the 300+ thread is to offer help and hope to those weighing near or over 300lbs and in return you want to give back the same support.
We usually don't get many roosters here. I guess being "The 3fat chicks" forum keeps most guys away. LOL
Who knows ... if you join in there may be more of you out there ... and you guys could start up a 300+ thread called " 3fatroosters"

As you can tell ... it is late and I am being silly. 'Welcome"
Why don't you tell us how you found us. I am all ears.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 05-15-2005 at 04:11 AM.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 11:44 AM   #4  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi TeddyBear! We've had some guys from time to time but I'm not sure they really like all the chatty chicks and they seem to move on. You're welcome to join us. All the action is at the numbered threads. We're currently on #715.
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:26 PM   #5  

Hi... and thank you for the warm welcome. I am a little confused about this (numbered threads) thing. When you post in a given forum, doesn't your post automatically go to the front or beginning of that forum?

Thank You

TeddyBear
Big_TeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 09:28 PM   #6  

Nope, go to the thread #715. Post a reply there. Tell us a little about yourself! And welcome!!!
Lilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:42 AM   #7  

It's just our forum's way of designating a "main discussion" thread: the thread called "300+ And Ready To Try Again #715" is the current main discussion thread that we all check regularly.... when we get to 30 postings there, someone will start #716, and so on... there are more specific threads (Weekly Weigh-in, Did You Exercise Today? etc.) but the numbered threads are the on-going general discussion.

Oh, by the way, welcome!
Angela_aka_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 12:45 PM   #8  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome!! There are a few men around the different boards!! Good Luck with your weight loss!! You can do it!!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote