Old 04-13-2004, 12:28 AM   #1  
Dancing those pounds away

Arrow 300+ and Ready to Try Again... #514

WELCOME !!!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

WELCOME!

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 04-13-2004 at 05:43 PM.
2cute2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 12:41 AM   #2  

Smile

Hello to everyone.
It is so good to hear from everyone.
Andria... I am so glad everything is looking good so far.
Barb ... can't believe what all you have to go thru... no way I could be so committed to give myself shots in the stomach or anywhere else. LOL
Lucky... hope they get a cancellation today for you. Call them back and PESTER THEM and they will get you in. That policy worked for me today. LOL

Yes... I had to get worked into the doctor today. I have a kidney infection.
They said I would have to wait until Tuesday but I was urinating blood and I did not take no for an answer. They told me to go to an Urgent Care Center. I didn't want to pay the extra $$$ involved there. To make a long story short... they worked me in.

My whole day has been a day from **** !!!
The "pain "of my kidney infection was not enough... I had at least a dozen things go wrong for me today. I am glad this day is almost over. LOL

I know there are more replys I should respond to ... but I don't want to go back and reread. Just peeking in to read and saw we needed a new thread.
I am out of here. Good night.
Old 04-13-2004, 01:17 PM   #3  
BELIEVE!

2cute -
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 02:44 PM   #4  

Thanks Barb !!! Things are better today... thank goodness.
I really appreciated the hugs.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:44 PM   #5  

Where the heck is everyone ??????
Old 04-13-2004, 06:00 PM   #6  
You and Me in 2003

I'm lurking
Grannie39074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 06:16 PM   #7  
:) Happy :)

Do we post our weigh ins on the board??? Thanks! ( I am new here )
mistiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 07:12 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 340/240/155

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up I am here

I am here
joe anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:31 PM   #9  

EEeekkk !!!!! My American Idol is not going to be on.
Someone get me some oxygen... I am hyperventilating. !!!! LOL
Okay... I know I am a bad American prefering to see Amercan Idol over President Bush.. and I apologize... but couldn't he have done this LAST NIGHT ???

Welcome Mistiel ... Some chose to use Weigh in Wednesday as the day to report their losses or gains. It is optional. We are sure glad to have you join us. WELCOME !!! I hope you post often.

Hi JoAnne and Mary glad to see you are still with us.

I am going to go morn the loss of my favorite show tonight.
I just may have to do something productive instead.
Hope more pop in tonight... You may not need me... but I definitely need YOU.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:41 PM   #10  
working off those pounds

S/C/G: 350+/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone -

I was MIA yesterday Ok so the past couple of days has been pretty bad food-wise, i really need to snap out of it. I need STRUCTURE. I need to take some deep breaths and not let this get out of hand..I Know i've been over on my points for three days now...TIME TO STOP. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up and doing my weights, THAT'S IT. And then I'll feel less awful about my food situation

Haven't seen Tina in a while...I remember coming back one day and she was gone..hmmm...

Julia - the reason I want to go over there is because my boyfriend is from there. Yes, I know it's different I haven't been but I have several friends from all areas..where are you from?

I know I didn't have much to say today but I have to go soon..What not to wear is on...and i have no good news to report anyways
VermontChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:53 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies!

Is it me? American Idol doesn't seem to be as good. Except for George.

DH has a trip tonight so just me and the dog. I raced home to do 20 minutes on the stationary bike and then walk the dog. Dinner on my own was a frozen Lean Cuisine. Yes, I can cook but have gotten so spoiled by DH cooking all the time, I have forgotten how to feed myself!

I've been sorting through Turbo Tax printouts. I have to file my second state form and have of course, procrastinated because we owe $57. I had trouble printing because I kept getting an error saying it wouldn't print but then got about 10 prints of everything. Lots of paper headed to the shredder.

Counting down the days to OKLAHOMA!

Yeeow! Ayipioeeay!
We're only sayin'
You're doin' fine,
Oklahoma!
Oklahoma O.K.
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma,
Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.
We know we belong to the land
And the land we belong to is grand!
And when we say
Yeeow! Ayipioeeay!
We're only sayin'
You're doin' fine,
Oklahoma!
Oklahoma O.K.
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:32 PM   #12  
Hang In There

WOW Terri, How did you know all those works About all I know is O K L A H O M A Oklahoma !!! OK People around here laugh when they hear I'm all excited about a trip to Oklahoma. Tonight we were at a resturant with a church group and My DH said "Now what do you have in commom with the group going to Oklahoma" He was trying to imply I wasn't on my best eating behavior!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:40 PM   #13  

Smile

Andria - Happy to see that everything went well.

2Cute - also happy for you and your kidney

I got my pole saw together tonight, but have to wait for Thursday to actually use it - I am SO excited. It doesn't take much for us "country" girls.
LuckyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 10:40 PM   #14  
BELIEVE!

Hey Gals!
I am on my way to be but had to stop in here for a visit! It's been a rather stressful day here - I had my first monitoring visit today to see how my body is reacting to the fertility drugs. It started with bloodwork took FOUR tries to get my blood. I know I have tough veins, but come on! I don't like the lady that was doing it - she has never gotten blood from me - always has to call in backups. So she got the person who last week got me on the first try and today got me on the 2nd. Guess who I am asking for on my next visit!! So, I was already in a foul mood because of that - then it was the ultrasound to look at my ovaries. Question of the day --- Where did Barb's ovaries go????? They were not coming out to show themselves today - the nurse finally got a peek at the right one but the left one stayed hidden - apparently up above my pelvis. The hope is that as they become more stimulated and heavy they will drop down and show themselves. My Doc did tell me ahead of time that sometimes with overweight woment the ovaries can fly up out of the pelvic area - we didn't think it would be a problem because they have seen them on several other occassions. Hopefully when I go back next time they will appear. I need to give them a little pep talk!

So, at this point I take the same meds for three more days and then go back on Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon....... to see how I am doing. All sounding familiar Ingrid??? Did you experience any of the "hidden ovary" problem??

Phew....that was way more than I planned on writing and more than you wanted to hear. I figure no one is doing much posting here lately so I'll just bore you all to death with my babbling!!!

2cute - I am happy to hear that things improved today! What? No American Idol? I wasn't able to watch it but had it set to record. Am I going to have a tape of the Prez instead?

Melissa - Looking for a report tomorrow after you work out in the morning! C'mon - you can do it! Think how good you will feel afterwards!

Terri - I have a pile of tax paperwork sitting here! Guess I should get it done, huh? Time's nearly up!! Thanks for the song!! So excited for the OK gals!!! Just don't forget about me!

Kat - You back from CA? Did everything go ok?

Taking out the pooches and heading to bed! Night All! Sweet Dreams!!!
Love ya!
Barb
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 11:00 PM   #15  

Terri... I feel HONORED you could sing the whole song.
We have an outdoor theatre that show that play nightly.
I should drag you all there. Ooppss I meant ya'll.

I had such high plans for us .. and then my daughter got engaged and the Spring Fling got put on the back burner. But my enthusiasm is as HIGH as ever. I can't wait !!!
This weekend is the bridal shower. 25+ invited... hope some don't show. LOL
I have lots of cute baby shower ideas.... does anyone have a bridal shower game or food or anything I could use??

Terri.. I agree about American Idol. Last year was MUCH better. I think they have a LOT of BAD singers this year. Did you know that George is from OKLAHOMA UNIVERSITY !!!???!!! They are always interviewing students here and they all seem to have nothing but good things to say about him. Of course... they probably wouldn't televize anything bad. LOL I think LaToya has a good chance. I don't like Fantasia's attitude. And Jennifer sings good but noone seems to like her. I HATE both Johns. Gee... I can't remember the rest now. LOL

MissMeliss... STRUCTURE !!!! Yes structure is good.
Put the past behind you and start anew first thing Wednesday morning.
And no more MIA ... keep your butt in here.

Barb.g ... you tell your husband what you have in common with this bunch is ....
LOVE and family bonding. We love you no matter what you eat or what you weigh.

okay... glad to see more posting. good night everyone.

Last edited by 2cute2Bfat; 04-13-2004 at 11:02 PM.