Old 05-18-2016, 11:18 PM   #76  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm exhausted after a long day that started w/ going to the post office to get an outgoing collage postcard (see below) hand-cancelled, then lots of phone calls, computer issues, long but necessary emails, plus uploading and describing artwork & photos. I meditated briefly, but haven't done any of my Qi Gong, which now involves working with a host of acupressure points—in addition to the daily chi-raising exercise that's called my "practice."

All I want to do, though, is loll on the futon, play with the cats, write to you guys and of course, listen to the nightly four-hour Jim Ladd show (Sirius-XM deejay on the commercial-free Deep Tracks channel). Rock, rock-n-roll, the blues... ever since 1964, when I was nine years old and the Beatles arrived in America, my spirit has been deeply nourished by radio.

So here I am, a lazy bum... =grin=

Good news:
• My relationship with Mike (Qi Gong instructor/healer) has moved up to a whole new level of personal closeness and increased efficacy for bringing about changes in my body. The more I memorize Chinese medicine, the more I want to master! Mike is so pleased with me, he just beams. My twice-weekly app'ts with him entail long drives to Bethesda & back, but they are by far the high points of my week.
• A relatively new friend, Tim, who lives in New Jersey, whom I have yet to meet in person (soon, I hope), is nearing the end of the first draft of his fourth novel. It's been four decades since he published his third! To judge by the Amazon reviews and comments, he has some serious fans who are very eager for more of his work. He's an avid collage artist, too—that's how we met—and his creativity is just soaring, in multiple areas. It's infectious! I've offered to be an early reader of his first draft, something I have done before for other writers. He's rewarded me no end by being so excited just that I want to read it, let alone offering professional advice for free. =smile= In the year and a half since the medical disaster that left me disabled in a wheelchair, he has become a true friend. Tim is a gift to me from the Goddess, no doubt about it, and he seems to think the same about me. =glowing=
• My insurance company finally agreed to send me the cannabinoid (hits marijuana receptors) medication that was so helpful with my leg pain a while back, and at a reasonable price, too. According to UPS tracking, a 30-day supply was supposed to have arrived today, but it hasn't. Oh well. The point is, I almost have it in my grasp!
• Thanks in part to Tim, I'm on the verge of putting pen to paper to craft an autobiographical essay about foxes, something I've been mulling over for a few years now. I had thought my collage work and my mentoring relationship with my great niece, Grace, was more than enough to fill my cup of joy, but all of a sudden, I want to get back to the nonfiction writing that has always been my strongest creative outlet—at least the one in which I am most naturally talented.
• My one and only IDOL, Patti Smith, took her band into Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady studio in NYC and made a live recording before a small audience of her highly influential and critically acclaimed first album, Horses, on 2" analog tape. Get this: it's only available as a two-disc vinyl LP. Bob and I still have the excellent Yamaha turntable we bought in 1979, and the cartridge is in good shape. We've been listening and re-listening to this amazing piece of music. Patti's updated some of the lyrics, added keyboards and guitar riffs in new places, and made other deft, subtle changes to the album. I'm in seventh heaven!

Bad news:
• Bob's mother, who is deep into Alzheimer's, fell and broke her pelvis (not her hip) in two places. She's confined to a hospital bed, and is terribly confused about where she is, why she's hurting, why she can't walk or get out of the bed to use the bathroom herself. Bob's sister is, as always, bearing the brunt of dealing with her.
• Bob's suffering from a deeply cracked molar causing "socket sprain" and swelling. Not much pain, though, so long as he doesn't bite down on it. But his necessary visit to the dentist today kept us from visiting his mom.
• My legs hurt a lot, especially my knees. Ah well, what else is new? =shrug=

Image uploads:
• New collage postcard: "I had a dream of fire". (Be sure to click on all of these for full-size versions.) The accompanying text includes a bit more personal news.
• Follow link at bottom of description for image of the opposite side.
• A stop-action sequence of my oriental shorthairs: "a bird outside the window"

A few personals:
Betsy— Way to go on resisting those EVIL potato chips! Sometimes the Universe helps us out, doesn't it? I've been successfully resisting the urge to have Bob get me cookies, and I've been so frikkin' busy I haven't been eating much, so when I weigh myself on the 22nd, I may have good news...
Calda— Good for you to be sticking up for yourself and realizing that certain people are undermining all your good work! Good luck on your further efforts and on weathering the stress of transition, whether you stick it out w/ your job or not...
Sam— I totally agree about wild blackberries, if you can avoid those nasty spines. Good for YOU on getting back to your killer workouts—a very hard road indeed... But you are the strongest person I know: you can and will do it, all the way!
lovinlife— Welcome back! I understand completely how hard it is when you have issues w/ your legs (don't get me started on mine... =laugh=) but you're back in the groove—yay!
Karencat— You are my new hero—seriously. Keep up the good work! Your whole attitude is so inspirational, I don't have the words to express it...
Erikka— You know what keeps me motivated? (1) The people here; (2) Posting here, daily if you can do it; (3) This thread! This thread! This thread!
Tootsie— Boy am I lovin' your descriptions of your roses...

Well, my favorite deejay's show just wrapped up, so TTFN (ta-ta for now)...

—peace, love, & rock-n-roll,

Fi ("fee")

Last edited by Fiona W; 05-22-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:15 AM   #77  
There and Back Again

S/C/G: 300/289/213

Height: 5'2"

An attractive young lady took to Twitter complaining about some random guy wanting her phone number. At least he was civil with her and took "No" for an answer. There's people dying in the world, children starving, and people becoming crippled, but everyone is supposed to feel sorry for her. Never mind that she gets the benefit of the doubt, gets cut slack when she does something stupid or wrong, guys buy her things, and people think that she is an upstanding and intelligent person by virtue of her appearance alone. Meanwhile, someone like me, who is not conventionally attractive is not given the benefit of the doubt, and considered lazy and stupid by virtue of my appearance alone. I have to work harder to prove myself and I get paid less. Men exhaust their options with attractive ladies, and come to me as an afterthought, and I should be thankful for this consideration because I'm unattractive, so when I turn them down, they say cruel things to me. I'm married, and I have to worry about my spouse having a mistress, because if you're unattractive, it's acceptable for a spouse to have a mistress, at least according to the Internet it is. Heaven knows that it's a crime to be ugly! When my spouse leaves, what happens to my kids? I realize that guys leave pretty girls, too, but the pretty girls easily find a job or someone else, whereas I may be searching a while. Yup. Her life sucks so bad.
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:18 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Time for a sabbatical. I did this last summer when there was just too much to do. I will check in from time to time, but please don't worry about me as I'll be back in the fall.

So hope everyone has a great summer!
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:22 PM   #79  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Hello my lovely friends,
Thank you for the welcome back. Strangely enough because I can't taste anything thanks to my cold I have gone off food this week...and that isn't something that has ever happened before! My chest is very tight and rattly. I saw the consultant on Tuesday ( well his Registrar who was a lady who looked about 15!) She was very pleasant but without any specific diagnosis apart from "asthma with clinical symptoms of bronchiectasis" I have to give about a zillion sputum specimens and more bloods. The preventative antibiotic had to be stopped as they affected my heart tracings. Poor Sam has been on oral steroids for 3 days but is feeling better and coughing less...thank heavens. I have made the decision to go back to swimming next week, regardless of symptoms as it can't make me worse and has such a positive psychological effect that I think it will be worth it. Have great day/afternoon/evening.
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:15 PM   #80  
There and Back Again

S/C/G: 300/289/213

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain walker View Post
Hello my lovely friends,
Thank you for the welcome back. Strangely enough because I can't taste anything thanks to my cold I have gone off food this week...and that isn't something that has ever happened before! My chest is very tight and rattly. I saw the consultant on Tuesday ( well his Registrar who was a lady who looked about 15!) She was very pleasant but without any specific diagnosis apart from "asthma with clinical symptoms of bronchiectasis" I have to give about a zillion sputum specimens and more bloods. The preventative antibiotic had to be stopped as they affected my heart tracings. Poor Sam has been on oral steroids for 3 days but is feeling better and coughing less...thank heavens. I have made the decision to go back to swimming next week, regardless of symptoms as it can't make me worse and has such a positive psychological effect that I think it will be worth it. Have great day/afternoon/evening.
Hope that you get better soon, mountain.
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:30 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Calda Glad work is starting to turn around

Fi So many great things going for you! It does seem like the clouds are starting to clear a bit. So so glad that you're finally going to get the medicine you need to help with the pain. I know you'll be feeling a lot better after that. I'm sorry to hear about Bobs' mother. Right before my grandfather passed he fell off a step and broke his hip. He was going through kidney failure and going to dialysis. They didn't think that he would make it through a major surgery so all they could do was go in and fuse the bone together with some sort of surgical cement. He came out of the surgery fine but the night following his surgery they aren't sure what happened if it was a stroke or what. Things got terribly worse and he ended up passing the next day. I was lucky enough to get to see him and talk to him before he passed even if he couldn't hear me, it gave me some closure. I feel for Bob right now. You talking about writing has given me some ideas to maybe get back to writing too. Ever since I was probably 6 or 7 I used to write all of the time. I had a journal and I'd also write short stories. I would have rather stayed inside and written things all day or read books than go outside sometimes. When I was in high school I was the editor in chief of the high school newspaper. I wanted to go to college for communications but never finished. It's been a long time since I've sat down and written anything. I almost don't even know where to start. It's been so long I wonder if I even still have the creativity that once flowed through me. Thanks for always being an inspiration and I love the collage. It has definitely hit home for me this week.

Donna Hope you and Sam both get to feeling better!!! It's been a rough year for you guys. Sending my love from across the pond!

Couple of things going on with me this week....For the past 2 weeks I've been having random bruises on my arms and legs. On Monday night I noticed two more coming up and I asked DH if I should be worried. He said all he could think of is a reaction to the Lamictal that I take for my bipolar disorder. We looked up the info sheet and one of the rare and serious cases was bruising. I immediately called my psychologist in the morning. Unfortunately she had a death in the family so I didn't think I would hear from her until next week so in a panic before work I called and left an emergency message at my PCP. They both called me back about the same time and told me to stop taking the medication and go to the ER for blood work. DH went with me and we sat there for nearly the whole day. I had blood work done and everything came back completely normal. The doctor wasn't sure what was causing it but he said they checked everything and my health is 100%. He advised me not to stop taking the medication as going cold turkey could not only make me spiral into an episode, but I could potentially have a seizure due to the type of medicine it is. He said for me to wait until I go to see my doctor again and then talk with her about possibly switching the medication. All we could think is maybe I was bumping into things in the middle of the night and not remembering. I just really didn't think it was that since there were so many coming up. My blood pressure was also high. It's been reading mainly high here for a few weeks now. Some days aren't bad, but the doctor prescribed me 10mg of lisinopril and told me to follow up with my PCP to have her write me another script after my 2 month supply runs out.

I had two late nights on Monday and Tuesday, not going to bed until after midnight so I have been pretty pooped. I didn't want to work out today but forced myself since I wasn't able to yesterday with DH having band practice. I worked on abs and feel pretty good. I'm really tired now though with the lack of sleep and the hard work lol...But hey I'll live! Need a shower and dinner then it's relax time for this chick!! Hoping to go berry picking tomorrow after work and hopefully finish up our time at Brookgreen Gardens on Saturday.

Take care friends!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:15 AM   #82  
mountain walker

Hiya all.
Sam....the bruising sounds concerning. I too am on bipolar meds and their long term consequences as well as interactions with other meds really worries me. I hope you manage to have your fears allayed my lovely. I always look at your tracker and envisage mine saying the same thing...you are still my hero! Let us know what you start writing ......it would be lovely to connect that way as I am something of a writer too! Well, when my head is in the right place!
Fi...I am so glad that your connection with Mike is on a deeper footing....I am sure that can only help the process. I hope that your new pain relief helps and you get back on your feet soon.
Tootsie: I so understand your point of view when it comes to being seen as "attractive" by common standards. So often big women are considered lazy, gluttonous and stupid. I was actually told by a doctor many years ago that as I was intelligent I should have known better than to let myself go...and I weighed around 180lbs at the time!! He hen went on to prescribe appetite suppressants that were then banned a couple of years later!

Well I have managed to lose some weight this week despite being almost totally inactive....I can't taste anything still so am only eating because I know that I need to! I am still heavier than my ticker but am not going to change it for now.
All being well, Sam and I are off for a gentle walk because we are both a bit stir crazy!
Have a great day!
Old 05-20-2016, 10:43 AM   #83  
rockin' my 60s!

Betsy— If you happen to check in before you leave for Alaska, lemme say: HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! Please be sure to make brief notes, in a little journal or something, of the thrilling, funny, disastrous things that happen (obviously categories that may overlap), so you can regale us with them when you get back. You're observant, and you're a good writer. Try to eat reasonably, so you won't gain weight, but by all means, don't expect, nor attempt, to lose. And remember: this time, the memories are for you, not for younger relatives or whomever. Having been up the AlCan (Alaska) Highway myself, way back in 1981, I'd love to hear (1) your exact itinerary, and (2) what it's like now. Do you know that the postal service issued a 29-cent stamp on the 50th anniversary of that highway? You can probably pick some up on eBay (no auction required)—terrific for sending postcards from Alaska, or else when you get back. The current postcard rate is 34 cents, so you'll need to get some 5-cent stamps, either at usps.com or at your local P.O. And please don't forget my suggestion to make a short side trip down to the Kenai Peninsula (i.e., little city of Seward): just the scenery as you drive down, hugging mountains and looking out over water, is spectacular, let alone the genuine rain forest when you get there.

Sam— Both Bob and I have been on Lamictal, about a decade ago, and in our opinion it's evil. Your experience may differ, of course, if it's helping your bipolar symptoms, but Bob had both skin & gut problems with it, and in my case, it contributed to my getting a hair-raising fungal infection over all of my skin and also in my gut. (!) And it didn't do a thing for either his depression or mine. Just FYI... I'd advise looking it up on the Web to see if other folks have had bruising, and if so, where, when, for how long, etc.

Why are the names in red? Because the Chinese have five seasons, each one associated with a specific Chinese element and a color. Starting around Cinco de Mayo is the Chinese summer—the season of the fire element and the color red. Enjoy the uptick in your energy levels! (Sorry, Calda, that since you're "down under," this doesn't apply to you...) =smile=

As for my pain medication, you won't believe it: while it was at the UPS sorting center near us, as it was just about to be put on the truck for delivery, someone tore open the flimsy plastic bag my mail-order provider ships medications in, and stole it! That has never happened to me before, in many years of getting mail-order meds. I can only think that because it is Schedule 2 and thus labeled "Signature Required"—perhaps not literally, but definitely on the electronic delivery pad and on the associated paperwork as well—someone shook the bag, heard the pills, and thought "drugs"—even though it makes hardly anyone high.

It's all because of the #%€¥ War on Drugs, which has cost trillions of taxpayer dollars, has helped no one, has put countless people in jail to little purpose—most of them black, of course, and most horribly, has increased violence everywhere, city & rural areas both. Has any of that money been directed toward treatment of addiction, free needles to prevent infections like AIDS, improved sentencing guidelines for things like simple possession of one joint, or other worthy social goals? No—barely a cent. The U.S. is a puritanical society, and we're paying a high price for it, in more ways than one.

I am starting to think my effort to get this pain medication is cursed. Do you blame me? =sigh=

Last edited by Fiona W; 05-20-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:18 PM   #84  
mountain walker

Oh Fi...what a nightmare for you....are they insured in some way? I hope you get them soon...as you know that they can be effective for you. I hope your pain is under control today.
Sam...did you get a work out or are you still too tired?
My chest is still not brilliant ...and Sam is taking ages to get over his chest infection. Honestly ..what a pair!!!
Have a great day!
Old 05-21-2016, 01:36 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 390/390/199

Height: 5'8

HI everyone!

I survived the last week of school. Now, it's time for summer break. I have so much I want to do this summer. My house is a cluttered mess, and I want to be able to get it clean this summer. I would love to start new school year off with a clean house. I'm a full tme blogger and I find myself working 10 hour days, but it turns into more like 12 hours because of the way school breaks it up. So, hopefully not having schhool pickup will help me squueze in a little more time for me.

I hope you all are doing well!
workinghardatlosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:59 AM   #86  
mountain walker

Working hard....I know I sound about 100 but what does a full time blogger write about?What are you studying? How are you losing weight? I apologise if you have shared this before but I haven't posted much for a while so I may have missed it!
Well Sam is much better and I am feeling better too and much more positive! Time to start swimming again tomorrow. I have managed to lose weight whilst being ill because my sense of taste has been really affected by the sinusitis.......so all is not lost! I have a veggie chilli in my slow cooker so I am hoping I will be able to taste that!
I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday!
Donna
Old 05-22-2016, 01:58 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys... Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days but I've been away enjoying the outdoors. Friday I decided to take a rest day. My legs were pretty sore from Thursday's work out and with our plans for Saturday entailing a lot of walking I decidedly it was best for my body. DH and I had a lovely night just hanging out and watching our favorite anime.

Saturday we were able to go Brookgreen Gardens with no rain! It was a bit muggy but we were able to enjoy all that we had missed including the animals. I got some great photos of them as well as the cool Lego sculptures that were throughout the wildlife area. I managed to snap a half way decent photo of DH and I here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFr0wUViVe6/

Going there really made us miss going to the state parks and hitting the trails like we did almost every weekend teo years ago. We didn't get to go quite as much last year. I decided to get us a pass this year. Possibly when we get back from our trip or in the coming weeks after when I will have the extra money.

Today DH and I went for a walk to check the blackberry bushes in the back of our neighborhood. To our surprise none of them were ready yet. So that's something we'll be keeping an eye on in the coming weeks. We decided to go back to the spot we had picked the previous weekend and got probably 4 or 5 cups worth of blackberries. It was some major work on my leg and butt muscles. Maybe by the end of summer I won't have such a flat butt LOL! Decided to lay down and cool off a bit before we go outside and tend to our plants. The cukes have a TON of flowers growing and we are going to need to transplant them to something bigger. Only one of the tomato plants are doing really well. The other ones seem to have stunted growth but we figured out that for some reason those plants don't have quite as much drainage in the soil as the one that's doing really well so we are going to dig them up and cultivate the soil a little better and see how that works. I also got some watering stakes that I want to test out before our trip. We have saved up some 2 ltr bottles to attach to them and think that should give them enough water while we're gone so we don't have to rely on my BIL to water for us. It's a chore just to make sure the kitties and turtle are fed. He's just very lazy.

Also gotta get the kitchen and living room cleaned up before we leave and get out all the garbage so our house will be nice and clean when we come back. I was able to get the bathroom cleaned on Friday so with scrubbing the whole place down and cleaning the two bathrooms at work I guess that can count as some sort of exercise since I was pouring sweat by the end of it.

Donna I'm doing better and was able to get some workouts in as you read above. The bruises seem to be going away and I haven't seen anything else come up. Maybe I was just hitting stuff or maybe the cats got me in my sleep lol...who knows but I feel fine. Thanks for saying I still inspire you. It's still so unreal that I have done what I have an can actually inspire someone. That means so much to me.

Fi My doctor warned me of the deathly rash that you can get when taking Lamictal. When I called her that's what she seemed to be worried that I had. The ER doc said everything looked fine in my blood and I haven't had any other symptoms or feeling weird so I think I'm okay. I'm just going to be super careful and see what my doctor thinks when Ingo back to see her. She called to check on me on Friday but I couldn't answer my phone at the time. I called her back and let her know what they said. I think she would have called back if she was worried about me taking the meds. This medicine has helped me so much I really don't want to switch meds unless I have no choice. I think being back on BP meds has helped a lot too. My neck doesn't feel quite as tense like it has even after my almost healed neck injury. Maybe the raise in my BP had partly to do with the stressing pain in my neck too.

I didn't weigh on measure myself today. I started TOM in the middle of the night and I'm feeling bloated. I'd rather not have that disappointment right now LOL. I did however try on my bathing suit and the top fits good but the bottoms are feeling a little loose. I may have to get some new ones before our trip

Well I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day.
Time to do some laundry. Take care my friends!
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #88  
rockin' my 60s!

What in God's name happened just now? I did everything right, I didn't click in the wrong place, and STILL I lost my posting!

Oh well, it was a short posting. I just weighed myself, for the first time since March, and I've gained 8 pounds. I wrote about why that happened. I tried to stay positive. I came up with some strategies for resisting stress-induced, PAIN-induced, cravings for carbos. So I got some good work done, even though there's no record of it. Whatever.

Man am I bummed out. Do y'all have any idea how hard it is to lose weight when you're 61 years old and stuck in a wheelchair? When your legs hurt so bad you can't even go to the bathroom without holding onto the doorknob, the counter, the sink?

Sorry... that wasn't a nice way to put it. I need to chill. At least the number on the scale is a much-needed kick in the butt. I've been losing ground in my rehab, and it's my own damn fault.

I'm not lazy, not in the least, but I don't WANT to work on my rehab. I want to keep working hard on getting my LIFE back! Which means reading, writing, making art, getting bunches of postcards & letters into the mail, and reviving the friendships that utterly lapsed when I went through my Big Medical Disaster of 2015.

I want to play with the cats already! Oscar and Nénu just turned 2, which means they're adults now. They've never been sweeter, more engaging, better behaved, and more of a delight to watch, than they are at this very moment. And every single moment with them is precious, because they're purebred orientals, so they won't live much past 10—if we're lucky. Our two previous pairs died at 11 & 17, then 9 & 11. Everyone says the one who lived to 17 was a very, very fortunate throw of the dice. Will we be able to be good parents for another pair of rambunctious, demanding kittens when we're in our mid-70s? I don't know.

I'd better be able to walk like a normal person, or at least with a cane, by then. And I better not have gotten diabetes, or some other health complication, from being OBESE. Being 8 pounds up, being on a frikkin' plateau (cycling up & down in a 10-pound range), is NOT going in the right direction.

Over and out... Best wishes to all... Have a good rest of the weekend... I need to go change my ticker, my mini-goals, etc. =grrrrr=
Old 05-23-2016, 07:33 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

HI everyone popping back in

Fiona - thank you for your lovely post about being an inspiriation

Sam - re the swim suits - they actually fit pretty well to measurement - If border line size wise I would measure and check the cm chart - go with the smaller size too - the bra cups are quite generous well I have a pretty sizeable bust and they cover it all - swim shorts if you have larger thighs go up a level - the work out bike shorts i got from the new sports wear section fit really well too

Step wise been getting close to the 10,000 steps - its not really that high about an hour walking would get most of us pretty much near to it and the other 2,000 would come from residual walking doing other stuff
Weigh in this week was a loss of 5 pounds
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:31 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 125kg/108kg/90kg

Height: 158cm

Hi lovely ladies! Just checking in with a question, but before you read any further, it is about menstration, so if that is an issue for any of the bloggers here, please look away now!

Ok, heres my question: has anyone found that their period has changed since losing weight? I have lost 17kg (37.5 pounds) in about 17 weeks. I have lost the weight gradually, averaging 1 kg/week through diet and exercise. My period has not been the same. It was ridiculously heavy and excruciatingly painful last time, yet this time, there is hardly anything, it just looks like discharge.

I am considering seeing a doctor. I am definitely not pregnant, I had bloodwork done last week to make sure. This is just really weird and I am just wondering if my weight loss might have something to do with it? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks ladies, hope you are all having a fabulous week!
caldawg89 is offline   Reply With Quote