Old 05-19-2015, 11:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 346/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Default Comment Your Oddest NSVs

What are some NSVs that you've had that you think were either odd/weird or something that you didn't feel justified you being as happy about it as you were?

My most recent NSV that I feel I really shouldn't be THAT excited over is that when I lay in my bed (on my back) I can swing one leg over the other to cross them (at the knee while bent) and it feels natural. I'm not straining to hold them there and have no difficulty putting them there.

I have not attempted crossing my legs (at the knee, not referring to ankle cross) sitting up... not mentally ready to possibly fail that one, haha.
alyssarof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/138

Height: 5ft 3

mine was when i stood on the hem of my trousers and they practically fell down. Could have been very embarrassing if i had been outside of my home.
Rechyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 03:54 PM   #3  
There and Back Again

S/C/G: 300/289/213

Height: 5'2"

Being able to do bouncing kicks. I look silly doing the kicks, but being lighter on my feet is awesome. Rechyl, my but is barely keeping my pants up. My pants are sitting low. Lol. "Do your pants hang low, are they nearly to the floor?"

Last edited by tootsieroll81; 05-19-2015 at 03:57 PM.
tootsieroll81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 11:49 PM   #4  

I think my head lost weight. I used to have a sore on top of my ear from my glasses rubbing. 49 pounds down and no more owie.
mollyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:28 AM   #5  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

I can comfortably walk from the work to my bus home about a mile. I don't actually like doing it, but it means 20 min travel time since the bus is stick in traffic and saves me 2.75 each time I do it.
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 350/tracker

Height: 5'10

I'm having a very hard time with the scale lately, it just doesn't seem to budge and that is very discouraging. Instead, I'm just trying to forget about the scale for a while and focus on exercise and calories. Just a minute ago though, I got a strong craving for CUCUMBERS. It was very bizarre as I've never been fond of them (wouldn't even touch them before), but now it's all I want, lol. I'd call that a victory. And now I can't wait to eat my salad with cucumbers later!
tranquilize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:08 PM   #7  

S/C/G: S/C/G 290/Ticker/150

1) weighing less than my mom (im a little ashamed of this one)

2) being able to stand comfortably with my feet together/touching. my thighs make this damn near impossible
ASaladandaDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:30 AM   #8  
Intuituve Eater

my dishes get washed more often, trash taken out more often, and the weird bump I get under my arm stopped.
Old 05-29-2015, 04:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 367/301/???

Height: 5'8

A few times a year there are special events happening where I work and I have to park a few of extra blocks away from my office and walk a little further than normal. This was very difficult for me. I would usually try to take those days off if I could. I had certain stopping areas, because I would become so out of breath that I had to stop and catch it. I left my house extra early because I did not want anyone that I work with to see me walking and resting and breathing heavy. About a month ago, we had one of those days, and for the first time I was able to walk without stopping, and my breathing normally. However, I was the first person because I got there early out of the old habit lol.
Noggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 02:49 PM   #10  
Intuituve Eater

I hate the treadmill of all excercise it is the thing I try and avoid most.

So I haven't had any cardio in a few days so I got on the treadmill. I set it for 25 min, at the half way point I hit pause but the whole thing reset as if I had finished.. Rather than say oh well i started it again and did the other half.