Ways 2 Get Full Without Drinking Water

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks everyone for replying to my thread, I will keep what everyone said in my mind.
  • I bought 2 - 12 pk's of Strawberry Flavored Water today at Walmart and its 0 Everything
  • I didn't feel hungry doing Jamie Eason's plan because I was keeping my blood sugar levels constant throughout the day, taking in a lot more protein than usual, and eating every couple of hours 5-6 times per day. I don't like drinking water because it is flavorless, however, I have found that I like it fairly cold, so I keep my filter bottle in the fridge. I also add a tiny bit of fresh squeezed lemon or orange juice for flavor. I don't like using artificial sugar very much.
  • I don't think stomachs actually shrink we just get use to them being a little more empty, instead of crammed full the way we do when we consistently over eat. I am generally just hungry most of the time if I am eating healthfully. Not helpful perhaps but its one of those (for me) fake it till I make it things. I try to eat meals that last, (full of fiber, protein, and a balance amount of healthy fats). And drink a TON of tea, and a little coffee... both black, no milk/cream/sugar. Straight up tea and coffee... it makes the day a little easier to get through. Sadly yes I have a lot of experience getting back on the wagon and going through the "hungry" phase... I am still sort of there right now so I feel your frustration... :-| I think we all have to experiment and find out what works for us.. generally nutrient rich food seems to satisfy more than "empty calorie" type foods.
  • I just eat more veggies if I still feel hungry... sometimes fruit.