Old 10-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #1  
moving chick

S/C/G: 310/ticker/200

Height: 5'3

Default Here I Go Again

Hello beautiful people,
So my name is Elly.
I'm 22 soon to be 23 on the 20th of november.
Around the beginning of this year i lost a total of around 25 pounds then i got sick and TOM came (i was puking, couldn't go anywhere pain unbearable) after that I guess i just stopped and the weight came rushing back.
I kept talking about how i was going to get back on track and it never came.
So here I am ready to start over and if i hop off to get back on the next day/same evening.
This shall be my weekly check in for myself cuz it seems the challenge check ins I end up drifting away.
I bought a blender which is on it's way so i hope to start a green smoothie clense and move up to juicing to help my body detox and when that time comes i'll put that in here as well.
I'm at 306 and goal for next sunday is to lose something lol.
WISH ME LUCK!!!
lisha91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Way to go lisha91 , I was on weight loss journey vacation for years before I came back, my highest weight being 350 pounds. You absolutely can do this, never doubt yourself, or think any obstacle is more powerful than you and your desire to succeed. You're a wee bit younger than me (I just turned 32 a couple of weeks back) your age can definitely be an advantage vs. waiting until you're my age give or take, and the seriousness of the extra weight starts hitting home. By making it about my health and not a dress size ( though that comes with the weight loss) it is easier to stick to healthier eating. I wish you all the success in achieving your healthy goals, I look forward to seeing your progress!

Last edited by Candidcamster; 10-26-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:22 PM   #3  
Round 2

S/C/G: 315/289.6/160

Height: 5'5

you and i are starting from about the same place with the same goal. good luck in your journey! you can do this.
pegeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/182/155

Height: 5'8

hi, happy belated birthday. you can do this!!
df180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 346/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2

I turn 21 on the 19th/20th of Nov (I was born at 12am exactly... lol). Just thought I would point that out because I love seeing people with my birthday or who are near my birthday, haha. Good luck!
alyssarof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:32 PM   #6  
moving chick

Thanks everyone. Yeah so far i'm dropping my water weight so I am more than happy for that and I can feel it as well.
Alyssa yeah it's nice to meet someone who's about the same birthday as me it's always a good way to celebrate my twins lol.
Thanks Pegeye I appreciate it. Sometimes I feel alone in this at home and telling people in my home about it doesn't really do me any good i think i'd just rather do it and let them see results as I go. It's more exciting.
It's a big accomplishment to go out to eat and eat an amazing chicken salad with every veggie i can find, skip appetizers, order lemon water instead of the oh so tempting raspberry tea i love. and then on that perfect day i can have a treat so as to not pig out on a random day. it's only the beginning but I'm hoping that no matter what I don't stop.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:37 AM   #7  
moving chick

So it's been about a week and Im now 299.5 so getting rid of some water weight. Even though I was at my friend's house this weekend and ate poorly i did track my calories so that's a good thing. Getting on track this month and gonna work out today for an hour instead of 30 mins to burn off any excess stuff that's lingering. See ya in a week