Old 02-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #1  
♥ Creative Writer ♥

S/C/G: 345/343/170

Height: 5'2

Default Hiya! :D

Hello everyone My name is Kiki I’m 26 years old I weigh 345 (at least the I was when I signed up a week or two ago.) I haven’t been around, haven’t really posted but I figured it’s a new month it’s really time to put my foot down and get to work at kicking this new life style change into gear.

I live a very sedentary life style. I work at home I’m a caretaker for my dad. Have been for 2 years now. When I’m not doing housework I’m normally sitting down keeping a watch on him and his vitals. Staying up at all wacky hours of the night to keep an ear out for him especially since it’s really cold here in Wisconsin.

I normally spend my days writing (I love writing stories. Creative Writing has always been a passion of mine. It’s something I’ve been doing since I was a kid and even took a course of it in college.) As I’ve mentioned before I like a sedentary life style I don’t do much honestly but I do have workout dvds. Youtube for workouts and I have 4 lb dumb bells I purchased years ago.

I know it’s not much but it’s a start right?

Last edited by BloomingKiki; 02-01-2014 at 02:09 PM.
BloomingKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #2  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Hi Kiki,

Welcome 2 The Board, You will find alot of support here, When your ready Join us in the 300 Chat Thread for daily support, I look forward to talking to you alot more.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #3  
♥ Creative Writer ♥

Thank you so much Terra for the warm welcome! I greatly appreciate it! ^^ I look forward to talk to you too!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Kiki!
When I took care of my parents I would use a baby monitor so I could hear them when I was not in the room with them. It worked really well and gave me a great piece of mind.
Have you thought of bouncing on an exercise ball at the table when you are writing? Also maybe develop a routine of doing 10 minutes of movement at the top of every hour. I ended up not being the healthiest after my years of care giving and I would hate for that to happen to you.
I'm glad you are writing. It is important to have something of your own that you enjoy when you are a care giver.
Good luck Kiki. Take care of yourself also.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:35 PM   #5  
♥ Creative Writer ♥

I had wanted to get a baby monitor when I took care of my mom before my dad and I moved after her passing but she was put in Hospice since it was literally too much for me to handle. Staying up all night, running on 2-3 hours of sleep. I just .. felt like I needed to be by her side and look after her but it was taking a really bad toll on me back then. Hospice took over and she was hospitalized and after months of struggling to survive she passed in September 2012. It was hard. But ... my dad and I moved to get away from the lingering pain of memories of being .. there.. and been here going on 2 years this October.

My dad is elderly, has medical problems but he's not in a wheelchair (thank god for that) but he does use a cane and I'm up and helping him get around. Sometimes even if he doesn't need it (He gets upset at me sometimes telling me "Go sit down, I'm okay" and shoos me away) ^^;; it's a force of habit embedded in my brain I guess its from over the years I looked after my mom. The moment he starts getting up from a chair or even reaching for his cane I'm on my feet and rushing to his side.

As for a bouncy ball.. I'm afraid it would pop due to my weight to be honest D: I've always been scared to get one. Plus I have 2 cats so that's another fear of mine with them Popping the ball. Getting up and moving for 10 minutes every hour sounds like a great plan I just tend to lose track of time with my writing. ^^;; hehe.

But I will definitely try my best to keep track of time and get up at least once an hour to get some moving in. Thank you so much Ubee

and Wooooow ... that turned out a looooot longer than I thought it would have. ^^;; sorry!

Last edited by BloomingKiki; 02-04-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:35 PM   #6  
♥F your beauty standards♥

S/C/G: 395/ 382/ 200

Height: 5'1

Hiii! Welcome n_n -hugs- Lol I saw your post and thought "Hey you finally put up a intro" ..then I noticed it has been up for afew days now! Whatever, you know I'm a spaz some times. I haven't been on much, nor active, but I need to change that.
CutsieMina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:21 AM   #7  
♥ Creative Writer ♥

Sis! *hugs* <3 you!!!!
Old 02-06-2014, 02:26 AM   #8  
♥F your beauty standards♥

S/C/G: 395/ 382/ 200

Height: 5'1

Aww miss you!n_n Whatcha been up to? Hows the weather out there? Shoveled earlier today..reminded me of The Shinning..Lol
CutsieMina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:45 AM   #9  
♥ Creative Writer ♥

I miss you too! So much! 5hrs away x.x omg .. whyyyy? *hugs tight* It's freaking cold but not as cold as it's been. Thank god for that because if I had another battery drainage for the car would probably have me worried. But thankfully that's not the case. The shining? omg We gotta have a skype movie night and see that! and that one movie.. uhm... remember you, me & val saw it and were laughing because of that .. weird.. goat thing.. and this woman going to a medium or something? something with an old gypsy woman?