Old 04-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 375/190

Height: 5'11

Default :( i went over my points

I went back to work Monday and I've had a stressful week so far personal and professional so I've been in a bubble of stress. I haven't banked any points all week and I'm usually at about 15 by now. I binged today as well, I don't know by how much I went over my points but I did write down most of it. I feel so horrible
Chelle0928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: tick'

Height: 5'8

It's a bump in the road. Everyone has experienced this to some degree. Stay motivated and jump back on the wagon. The best thing you can do for yourself is forgive yourself for making a mistake, and be proud that you've addressed it and move on. Tomorrow is always a new day and you're the only one that has th ultimate decision as to how it play out. You might make another mistake tomorrow, but the next day is ALWAYS a new day.

It's sometimes hard to find the motivation to pick back up (for me anyways) but I find forgiving yourself is the first step. And knowing that you're doing this huge lifestyle change for yourself. Be proud.

Remember, we all learned to walk.. And nobody didnt fall on their face at one point. But you're walking now, aren't you ?

Good luck and stay positive.
Remington90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

It's ok. I've been there. It's a sucky feeling but it passes! You wrote most of it down to hold yourself accountable which is great!

Remington has said a lot of great things already in her post.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 331/320/250

Height: 5ft 5ins

Please don't feel too bad Chelle. Remember all the good work you have done instead and how much you have achieved. Look at it as a little extra and move onwards, don't beat yourself up hon. You are doing so well!!! Keep up the good work and move forwards.
BuffyInSunnydale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #5  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Sorry you are having such a stressful week. The important part is not letting it get you down. It took a long road to get here and it is a long road back, full of bumps. As long as you keep traveling, that is the important part.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/155/maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Sometimes I just NEED more FOOD. I eat more food. Then, I eat less the next day. You haven't messed up--worry about making your counts over time (I concentrate on averaging at my calorie count, or in your case points, over the course of a week). I have no guilt when I go over (as long as it's not the last day of the week, lol) because I know I will make it up.
stella1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 408/355/150

Height: 5'4

Don't feel bad sweetie, we all have days like that <3 just walk over that bump and keep doing what you have been doing, which is a great job.
Jaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #8  

Thanks so much everyone!
I've been a little better, I'm just so happy it's finally the weekend and I can relax and try again. I've been an emotional wreck all week
Old 04-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 327/301/250

Height: 5'3"

Chelle,
I feel you on the stress.. This week has kicked my butt.. and i was adjusting to Metformin nad finding out i am insulin resistant.. Not to mention severe *** Hattery at work...

But everyday, even the bad days... I remembered its just one day... Sometimes we all make bad choices, but just try to make good choices tomorrow one day and one meal at a time!

remember your never alone
NikonGirl30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #10  

Thanks so much Nikon! I'm finally feeling soooo much better! I needed a girl day yesterday and that did the trick! Not to mention I brought home a new dog!