Old 01-18-2011, 06:39 AM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Default Need help staying on track!

Hey guys I'm really fed up with myself every time I get a good read out on the scale I kind of say yay and then ease up on myself and just eat whatever i want for like a week or more and gain some back. Does anyone else do this. I hate it I want to lose and not take breaks like that. Last I weighed I was at 301 and I was so happy I was almost under the 300 mark then I got lazy and just sat around and ate what I wanted now I'm back up to 305-310 somewhere in there. I really want to lose this weight in a pretty fast manner but it will take me years to lose it if I keep this crap up. 1-2 years at the most is my goal I don't want to have 5 years or something roll around and I'm still fat I wasted too much of my life being fat already. Anyways just want some support and maybe some ideas on how not to do this anymore and to know if any of you have the same problem.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:50 PM   #2  
Reclaiming control!

S/C/G: 337/siggy/185

Height: 5'11

Hi there,

have you written down a plan lately (besides seeing the numbers on the scale go down)? If you have something that you can focus on (for instance, instead of focusing on losing 10 lbs in 2 weeks maybe you can try focusing on getting some physical activity several times a week for a month).

One of the good things about gaining weight/getting off track is that it gives you a chance to look back at what may have caused on and work on a new strategy to try and prevent it from happening.

If you fall off, and you stay off... you will not succeed. If you fall off, and you accept that you have fallen off, and you take the steps to get back on... you will get to your goal faster then you may have ever hoped.

Looking at your ticker you've already lost almost 80 lbs!! That is great. See, you can do it. Just dust yourself and start anew.

When reviewing what things get you off track, make sure that you are not being too restrictive with your food intake - if so that could be causing you to eat uncontrollably. It is ok (in my opinion) to allow yourself to eat many of the foods that you love but it must be in moderation and the not-so-good stuff should be limited as necessary to keep yourself on track.

Look to 3fc (or other sources) for support if you need it. Create your plan. And make it happen!

HUGS!

Last edited by MyBodyisMyTemple; 01-19-2011 at 01:06 AM.
MyBodyisMyTemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #3  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

thats a big problem for me I am horrible at making plans and sticking with them I really need to do that though I am working out one right now I messed up the last 3 days again pretty bad. wish I was better at making and keeping schedules it would really help. Also what throws me off is I can never sleep I try and try and just can't even after taking sleeping meds I just stay up through them. That's a different subject though I guess lol. Working on a new plan though hopefully I can sleep and stick to it this time. Thanks alot for the help
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote