Old 03-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #1  
Loosing for a baby

Talking New Here

Hello all! I have been lurking for a couple days, and finally decided to jump in!

My name is Erin, and I am 27 years old. My husband and I are currently in the process of adopting Embryos to be transferred to me this fall (hopefully october). I have been overweight my entire life, and have been scared to start loosing it. This process of embryo adoption and IVF has given me new motivation, though. I am excited about the possibility of 6 years of trying for a baby to finally come true! And I want to give myself and the baby the best chance for a healthy pregnancy. I have MUCH more than 60 pounds to loose to be at my goal, but that is my first goal before October. I figure, 6 months, 10 pounds a month!

I joined weight watchers last week, and have already lost 7! And that is with a broken foot, so not much exercise! I am looking forward to this week, when I can work my way out of the boot cast, and back to the gym!

In looking around you all seem like a great support group, and I can't wait to get to know you all better!
ErinJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #2  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

first off. We are all thrilled to have you here! we are like one big happy family and you will find this to be a GREAT source of encouragement! I know I have!

and second of all on losing 7 lbs already! Your off to a great start!!!!

I've never heard of adopting embryos before that's amazing!!! and very interesting!!! I hope it all goes very well for you! we also have a weight watchers forum for other people who are doing it you may wanna check it out! and My goal is also to lose 10 lbs a month! I've been doing it so far.. so can you!!!! it's doable goal! and you CAn and WILL do it!! if not you'll at least be very close to it I'm sure!

Keep up the good work and welcome!
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #3  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey there erinjean!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #4  

Hi!

to the forums. You'll get lots of support here. I'm back after several months away.

on losing 7 lbs so far.
cdncatlover is offline   Reply With Quote