Old 08-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Smile New/Old Here

Hi, I've been a member of 3FC for years but have come and gone and come and gone. I usually lurk and don't post much and find that I get overwhelmed with the amount of boards and threads there are. I read some good advice about sticking to one board and maybe even one thread and I'm going to try that so here I am.

I'm here this time because I realize that if I don't do something about my weight my health is going to continue to deteriorate. I am too young (53) to feel as old as I do. I used to walk several miles a day and used to be able to keep up with kids' play and stuff but now I find I have barely enough energy to make it through the day.

I joined Weight Watchers and have been feeling a little bit better. I am forcing myself to exercise three times a week on the dreadmill.

I have my little 4 year old grandson over hear a couple of times a week and that is where I get the rest of my exercise. I can barely keep up with him and right now I need help but I am doing it and hope that with increasing weight loss I won't need so much help anymore.

I'm a bit of a recluse but I'm going to try to be more outgoing and look forward to "meeting" you guys. The support here is absolutely fantastic!

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day and that we don't get tripped up by the holiday!

Cassie
Irishcoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations on a 14 pound loss!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote