Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Rat, yep go 'em in the ground and they look really good. I still have to get more, it's a big area! We're very cold here. It's only been in the 50's during the day and rainy. You can keep your hot weather, LOL that's why we moved away from California.

SouthernGal, so glad the twister didn't hit you. Take care, they're saying this season might set new records for tornadoes.

Wow! A size 18!! Did you ever thing you would see that again? I'm so proud of you and all my sisters-in-weight-loss. What an fantastic group we have here. Have fun at the lake. It sounds incredibly relaxing! Float on a inner tube for me.

Those wascaly wabbits ate my cantalope plants!! We've got to get some fencing around the garden before we plant anything else. I think we've had a bunny explosion around here this year. They're everywhere!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:54 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Evening all!

Annie -- I thought the billings job was the one. Good luck with it and enjoy your trip!!

Carol -- Making a dress go from sort of fitting to perfect fit is a great mini goal!

Rat -- We bought a rotisserie chicken at Sam's today. Boy would my dogs eat it all if they could!!!!

I had a great day -- got everything done I wanted to: yard work, groceries, food prep. But I also got to relax some.

Tomorrow is "spa morning" -- a treat to myself for finishing the term -- a massage and facial. And then it's back to work on Tuesday. Just because it's summer doesn't mean I don't work! It just means I don't grade... or work evenings or weekends!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:18 AM   #48  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Zelma- just take your time. 2-3 days is a good way to see everything without being rushed. its been a long time since i worked there, so im not 100 percent about whats still out there, but DEFINATELY take the time to see Fantasmic. they usually have 2 shows a night, and you dont have to stake out a place on the river all day to get a good spot to see, but they do have a special desert showing that you can do from above pirates of the carribean. its like 50 bucks a person, but from what i hear its a nice experiance
Old 06-09-2008, 07:40 AM   #49  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Well after a week of not working out.....watching what I ate all week...........I lost 2lbs! I'm down to 273!!! almost in the 260's wooohoooo!!

today starts summer school......thank goodness its only 1/2 days! but gotta get going! ttyl
Bernice
Old 06-09-2008, 07:52 AM   #50  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all! Been a good op food weekend. But struggling with exercise for the past week with the humidity. How do ya get the exercise in without dying?
Old 06-09-2008, 08:11 AM   #51  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Luan - Thanks for the info on Fantasmic. I had never heard of it, but I did a search and it sounds GREAT. The only problem is that I can't get calendar information that far ahead, and it only mentions that they have shows in the summer months. Do you know if they have shows in Winter, and perhaps it just isn't mentioning them yet? Thanks!

Zelma
Old 06-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

STOP!!! Join us for the new weekly thread!!!
Closed Thread