Old 12-09-2006, 09:03 AM   #1  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default 30-Something's: Saturday 12/9

Morning everyone! Look at me starting the thread again. lol Must be a lazy Saturday for everyone.

Christie, that stinks. When we bought our house we had a similar situation with a shady lender. What they wanted us to do was crazy. We ended up talking to the real estate agent that my brother used and she told us it was total crap and got us with a lender that was good. And we had crappy credit at the time and thought we'd have an outrageous int rate but ended up with a really reasonable one. Hang in there. It'll get better. OH I got my plaques too! They look awesome!! I got them yesterday. Thanks so much! Let me know when you have the one for Bryan done and I'll get you a check for the last 2. Oh Steven's will be the Pitt Steelers. I don't know if I told you or not. It took forever to get an answer from dh. Not that I cared, I don't get along so well with him anyway. lol

OK I'm off for now. I'll check back later!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:33 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Not a good AM around here, starting with the fact I don't have enough milk for my :coffee and I had to use powder creamer crap. It's not making me very happy!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:58 PM   #3  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Lauren! You poor thing. I actually prefer the powder cream crap though. Hope your day gets better!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Molly, I am still filling out the application. The thing is HUGE! I found another site that seems to be really good too. There is a J C Penney's going into Maumee.

Lauren, try www.scoti.(Your state).gov it is worth a shot.

Hello to everyone else.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:18 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Lisa, I think that might be an Ohio thing because NJ and NewJersey don't work. I put in scoti.ohio.gov and it comes up, but the site is down for maintenance.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 03:19 PM   #6  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

I'm still here. Honest. I check into the forums and read the postings at least daily. I'm either just "too busy" to post or "too lazy" (notice the quotes - means that I'm making excuses :P ) or just in a plain bad mood. Weight loss hasn't been all that great - though I am managing to kinda hold my weight where I am. Most days.

I'm not a huge fan of Christmas. Far too much pressure on "finding the perfect gift" -- either real pressure or imagined. Add to that the increased stress at work and the fact that I was already in an "emotionally weakened" state going into the holidays and you find me like this.

I'm able to hide my general grinchiness from most of my co-workers and the DW, but it's hard to stay positive when you're alone.

I should exercise, but I just feel so tired all the time.

And, no, the basement hasn't been going anywhere either. No motivation.

Yep. I just plain suck these days.

:Lawrence

--
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:36 PM   #7  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey, Molly girl. Thanks for the support. I've just sketched out the play bill, and it's gonna look so cool. I couldn't remeber youngin number 3's name, I was thinking RYAN, but it wasn't sitting right. Sure enough, its BRYAN!! LOL

Well, We found out today, we gotta be out of the house in 3 weeks, so so much for that. I'm doing better now, but was really upset for a couple of days. We're house hunting now. When one door closes, God opens another, I really believe that .

Ok, ladys (and gent) I will do all I can in the morning to catch up. I really miss you guys!!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote