Old 06-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #1  

Default Avoiding the Gingerbread House

i didn't see a place for journals. i love journals but hate writing. typing is much faster. i don't even know if they want us keeping them. i supose i'll find out if i get deleted.

today was not a good food day. i saw the gingerbread house, ran head-long into it and ate all i pleased! i did not stick to my veggie plan but ate a bowl of chili and had a $.99 bag of potato chips and fritos! i just want to cry. it's 9:13pm and i should have stoped eatting 2 hours ago. i'm just a misserable pig and i feel like i'll never stop eating to loose this weight.

OOOOHHHH! how i hate to see people i know who only have 10 or so lbs to loose after they've lost it! i mean, i'm very happy for them. they are so happy and comfortable in their new skin but it only makes the failure i am stand out even more! I NEED BRAIN ALTERATIONS!

ok.... as i've said almost everyday for the past 10 years...tomorrows another day. i'll try again. i won't give up. i'll exercise at 9:30 and try to keep it up for 30 mins. it's very hard when your caring around over 100lbs too much weight already.
pound4pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:16 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hey...don't give up and keep walking past that house..I know for me it is way to easy once I have "fallen off the wagon" to keep it up the rest of the day...
Today is the new day!!! GOod luck!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Here is a link to the journals:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/journals/index.php

You have to register separate for them, but you can use the same username.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote