Old 01-12-2006, 12:10 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 10"

Exclamation Summer Shorts

OK - I am plugging away. Doing pretty good on this day. It's early but I feel good. I've decided I want to buy shorts this summer that have a waist and zipper. For the past few summers I have bought elastic, no shape, no way attractive shorts. But comfortable. So my goal is to look good in regular people shorts. A little sore from the mile walk yesterday but I'm going to do it again today. I work 2 jobs so I don't really have time to go to a gym. Plus I can't really afford it. So I'm going for the walking and doing the exercise videos I have at home. I figure something is better than nothing. Right. I hope this pays off.
Sue67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #2  

Default oh the joy of normal people shorts

sue im with you! For the past few years i havent even bought shorts. I wear pants all summer. Jeans acctually and damn does it get hot. I just dont look like all of my boyfriends friends girlfriends. (wow does that look rediculous). But this year is the year. End of june and ill be in those shorts. The j crew ones with a 2'' inseam and pockets on the butt that i wont be afraid for people to see. Maybe even a bathing suit but i wont push my luck just yet.
kate7583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:29 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Good for you Sue!! I think walking is great! You don't realize what an accomplishment that is, until you haven't done if for a long time and you're dying after a block!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote