Old 03-08-2005, 05:32 PM   #1  

Default New to site

Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I don't really know how I am supposed to post my thoughts on this site because I really don't know how to do this kind of thing. I am a hairstylist and mother of two and I guess I am still learning everyday about all of the magical things that the net has to offer. I am enjoying reading all of your stories about your kids and injuries.
(ok, let me rephrase that, it sounded weird.) It is nice to know that I am not the only parent who has had a hubby accidently drop the baby. When my daughter was only 7 weeks old my husband was basically falling asleep in our bed with my daughter laying on his chest. I was really worried knowing that the baby could roll off of him so I was trying to stay awake and watch. Long story short I dozed off and before I knew it I heard the baby screaming and I jumped up and ran around the bed and my baby was laying flat faced on my hardwood floor screaming. I flipped out and started screaming and then my hubby awoke. We layed her on the bed and calmed her down. I moved all of her limbs around to see if she shreaked and she was fine. That night my husband and I took turns watching her in her sleep to make sure that she was breathing and alright. He never has fallen asleap with her on his chest again and she is now close to 10 months old. I almost beat the crap out of him that night.
Chrissy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 06:09 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Chrissy, welcome to 3FC & 30-somethings! Thanks for sharing your "bad parent" tale! Come join us on the "Week of..." thread!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 08:25 PM   #3  
One day at a time

Hi am new here as well. That same thing happened well more than once to me with my oldest. He is now 7. You talk about scarey though!
tkay90 is offline   Reply With Quote