Old 02-05-2005, 10:33 AM   #31  

Default WOW, what a week!

Karen~ I am totally empathizing! I am in a house under the weather; DH has a cold so he's obviously on the verge of death! , DD & DS are also sick but full of energy, and I am trying to rest I have the sniffles and cannot get really sick!

Lauren~ My friend just adopted a cute baby boy and she is exhausted. She is awake when she should be sleeping. We (DH & myself ) made the decision to end our childbearing phase. He wanted to get the V a long time ago, but I wasn't sure . DD is almost 8 (acting 16) and I miss the baby years so much! Your pictures are adorable. I want to post a pic, how do I do it?

Amity~Hannah’s so cute boo-boo and all! It will add character, DD was bit by our dog 2 years ago they don't do stitches so we used mederma for the scar and you can't even see it! I think the first day of school is hard on Mom! I feel your sadness and joy. Congratulations on the goal! Don't you feel great

Ashana~ Welcome! I am glad I am not in your town this week! I am a football widow. We have a TV the size of an entire wall. Where am I supposed to find a armoire for that?

RoadRunner~ your DD is adorable

Jackie~ I know how you feel about kids and grades. DS has brought up all of his grades this term. I am so happy to see him be proud of his acheivements.

Lisa~ Have you ever seen The Birds? That movie freaks me out! My DH sis has a sun conure-- which I think could attack at any given moment so I keep my distance! Sorry to hear about your friend; everyone is in our life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Knowing where each individual fits isn't simple but you know best. Love yourself and you will heal your heart. Again empathy for the homework, ditto for me!

CND~Welcome! LC are my staple; I’ve been lucky and enjoyed most of them but will steer clear of that one!

Morrigan~ I miss ID so much we moved to NV a year ago.

WOW! I need to check in more than 1X/wk...
I had a great week... I lost 4 pounds and didn't really cheat that much. Yay for me!

Bye for now,
Sandra
abounding_joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:20 PM   #32  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello Everyone,

I am such a doofus sometimes. I have been wanting to go out Geocaching for at least a month. We decided to go today since it's warm and the snow is melting. I picked one that said "No bushwaking, off of a well marked trail" . I never even considered that they don't SHOVEL TRAILS!! I wore sneakers. Not just sneakers but those thin little Keds. They have no traction. Oh, and I carried Alex. Can you say slip slidding! Ugh. My feet were so cold and damp when we got home. }}}Shiver{{{

Hello to everyone!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote