Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 12:17 PM   #16  
Donna

Hello All,

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I think I'm moving past it and recovering. Although I think 11/8 will be hard that's when we're going up north to put grandma in the family plot and then go over her house to identify if each of us wants anything. I'm really not looking forward to that, it seems kind of morbid and mercenary to me....but that's what my mom and her siblings want to do.

Did pretty bad yesterday diet wise. I fell on Tues and was really stiff and achy yesterday, plus it was cool and rainy. So I made the ultimate comfort food: meatloaf and baked potato. Wouldn't have been bad except we didn't have the stuff to make it so I had to stop at the store on the way home then it took so long to cook I munched way to much before dinner.....Crashed on the couch right after dinner though so didn't snack last night .

Oh well it's on to a new day.

LBH - Not a chance (on the kid thing). This was an experiment to see if we might change our minds, but I don't think so.

Rabbit - Yea on the exercise. You are amazing. Good luck on getting a snack in to prevent a starving late lunch. And I'm with Lauren, no way can I go into the store when hungry I always come out with Diet Coke and Chips.

Noodles - glad the doctors visit went OK. To bad about the cooler, I drink bottled water myself, only I stick to 1/2 L bottles. Easier for me to carry.

Oh well need to go make a shopping list and go grocery shopping, since this is my only day off this week.

Have a great one everyone.

-Tech
Old 09-25-2003, 12:31 PM   #17  

Hello all. Well, I forgot to take anything with me yesterday for snacking. While playing tennis at say around 10:30 my stomach was growling! Having the salad all ready for me when I got home was a great idea and very filling. I ate late again, probably around 2, so it was good that it was ready or I would have been a bad, bad girl.

Noodles - all of those bowling scores sound great to me!

Tech - Glad you feel that you are beginning to recover. I hope it is easier for you in November than you think it will be.

Lauren - my being able to buy a healthy snack to eat in the car took some work!

I am officially in the Wednesday morning tennis league now and will play each week; plus my lesson on Thursday mornings.

Rabbit
199/198.5/189halloween
Old 09-25-2003, 04:32 PM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Tech, glad you're starting to feel a little better about it. It will just take time.

Rabbit, good for you hanging in there until you got home to the salad.
Old 09-26-2003, 10:10 AM   #19  
Rattie Lover

Good Morning Folks!!

How was everyone's day yesterday? I hope good! I spent most of my day in bed...have a kidney stone just as the doc suspected and the only way I could stay semi comfy is if I laid down. Hubby was a sweetie pie and cooked dinner and even cleaned up the mess. I'm so lucky to have him.

My teenager kitten is gone... She has been gone for 2 days now. I am not sure how she got out...all I can think of is when the kid opened the door to let the dog out, she slipped out. She has a collar on with her name tag so I hope that someone finds her and calls me!

Today I am working at the school. My daughter always loves it when I'm there. She thinks she's the cats meow if mom or dad are at school! Isn't that weird...I am proud of her though. She will be 10 next Saturday. Sniffles...growing up too fast.

Well, have a good day all!!
Old 09-26-2003, 12:07 PM   #20  

hello.

I have been so hungry this week. I thought it was the extra tennis but realized it is also pms. That explains things! I am always starving then.

No tennis this morning, just weights & abs. Probably good to give my knees and elbow a break after all the sudden pressure this week.

Noodles - sorry about the kitten.

Rabbit
Old 09-27-2003, 03:36 PM   #21  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Well, I'm up .6 this week. I think it may be a combination of PMS and some poor choices.
Closed Thread