Old 09-26-2015, 11:07 AM   #1  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 209/209/130

Height: 5'6

Default back again

Hello Everyone!

I kind of too a roller coaster with my weight and someone ended up back at 209. I look like I am 7 months pregnant. I want to get back on track with you ladies.
kimicat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:16 AM   #2  

Hello everyone I'm 30 yr old male just discovered 'IF' and been going at it for about 5 days now for most of my life I've struggled with my weight due to the love of food n eating it but I'm at a point in my life where I really want to make a change,.I've done a lot of reading no watched a lot of videos on utube about other ppl n the success they've had with it so decided to give it a try n I must say that I'm liking it so far,I've come to realize that hunger is a state of mind n that when I feel hungry I cud push thru it no need to eat at every sign of it, for the first 3 days I did a 18-6 n faired pretty well, but I decided to see how long I can actually go n how much I can push my body so I'm on about 40 hours now fasted and I still feel good not really hungry at all,just drinking a lot of water but I will eat something by 12 today but now I know what my body capable of I'm not saying it's been easy becuz there were times the feeling got just a oil extreme but I pushed thru for a lil bit n the hunger pangs went away, I must admit I'm a person who loves food so the fact that I cud do this proves to me there is nothing that can't be done if you want it bad enough,.hope everyone else here sticks it out becuz I know it'll be greatly rewarding in the end. Hope this was a lil bit of encouragement, I'm about to go take a walk now while I'm in the fasted state so enjoy everyone....
Pdef85 is offline   Reply With Quote