Old 01-19-2014, 09:18 AM   #1  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Default Bit of a stumble

Just needed to let out a stumbling block. I tend to hold myself to strict diet standards and then when I do cheat it's in a blaze of glory. Did you know Papa Gino's makes a Buffalo chicken mac and cheese pizza? Well, I do now! (Side note: it's freaking amazing.) Yesterday was a good day in that I got to pick out my maid of honor dress for my sister's wedding, bad in that it was a day of celebration (and food is top of the list).

Today is the AFC championship game and I bleed sports; I can only hope I don't celebrate a win with chips and dip or nurse a loss with wings.

How do you guys get through group celebrations without giving in to all the awesome food around?
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I personally eat what I am allowed to until I am full right before I go to stuff like that! I am a football lovin girl too and today I am snacking on stuff I am allowed to so when the game comes on and everyone is drinking beer and snacking on stuff I cant I wont want it! Good luck!
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:43 AM   #3  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for the advice! I didn't do well but the snacking on things I'm allowed to sounds like what I need to do in the future. Thanks for the input, I need good advice in times lime these, hehe.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote