Old 10-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Default So... Hello again and HELP!

So I was doing so great for awhile losing weight and then slowly started getting overwhelmed with life and lost myself. I haven't been able to run at night because by the time I get my kids from school, get them fed, and do homework for myself and the girls (yay being a single mom who is going back to school) so I am going to focus solely on diet first then I will work exercising in so I don't overwhelm myself again. I need to start with the diet and don't really know where to start.. can anyone help me out and give me pointers? Thanks!! I'm ready to succeed!
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225 / 177.2 / 140

Height: 5'4"

I've done a few things in the past, but right now I'm following the calorie guidelines from myfitnesspal. If I was starting new, I would probably calculate how many calories I was already eating and subtract a couple hundred from there. Little changes are far more easier to make and stick to versus drastic changes. Maybe you could swap out one snack for a healthier option to start?

Also, welcome back!

Last edited by gretel; 10-30-2013 at 10:22 AM.
gretel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 470/ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

I'm just starting and I am doing Atkins. I have big problems with carbs and hunger control. I hate being hungry. I don't know if carbs are an issue for you. Good luck!!!
lilturtle is offline   Reply With Quote