Old 10-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/249/140

Height: 5'10

Wink Question's

Hi everyone !

I am new to the website and just want to ask a few question ... I was put on a anti depressant about 3 year's ago and put on 75 pounds in a matter of a year or so . I stopped taking it about a year ago and still can't lose the weight ... I have been working out 2 hour's a day for the last 2 month's and still havent lost anything . However I do eat pretty crappy now and pretty much alway's feel hungry and annoyed . Any tips on how to to drop the weight ? I weigh about 250 5'10 and would like to get down to at least 190 before summer .

Thanks
GreyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/172/150

Height: 5'2"

i know it sounds like a cliche...but clean up ur eating habits. Weight loss is more about eating right and withing ur calories than working out like crazy. Have u tried my fitness pal???
iamritu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

I agree with iamritu. Exercise can be challenging, but because it happens only 3-5 times a week for most people, it's something we can "shelf," and not have to worry about until the next day or two. Eating is an entirely different story. Food is an integral part of our every day. Clean up your eating habits, and even without exercise, you will start to see the weight drop. If I'm ever in a place where I could only do one or the other, I would choose eating healthy because exercise comes in all shapes and different sizes. 100 years ago they didn't have gyms, people walked, carried heavy things, climbed stairs, and so on.

Good luck!
MandeLea is offline   Reply With Quote