Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 08:11 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default ~*~*~Week of April 13th~*~*~

Hi All,

Happy Palm Sunday!! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!
Old 04-13-2003, 09:01 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!!!
RR
Old 04-13-2003, 10:27 AM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Morning All,

I'm doing laundry today. Yippee. DH is on drill this weekend so it's just me and the animals. Guess I should find someting fun to do.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 04-13-2003, 08:21 PM   #4  

HI!

Oh, I just had a great weekend. We always have so much fun at mom's weekend. I did some shopping. Bought Ds graduation clothes. Bought myself the greatest shoes I have ever owned. I may wear them constantly, they are so comfortable. They are Merrels. Anyone ever had these?? They are so great, my mom and sis bought them also.
Lauren - so glad to hear your grandma is fine.

Karen - yes, Georgetown is in Washington DC. Do you get there much?

RR - 2 years! Wow. Hard to believe. We have all been through so much in the time we've been posters!

Rabbit
Old 04-14-2003, 04:01 PM   #5  

Hi everyone Hope you all had a good weekend. We went to see Anger Management and it was pretty funny. I love movies that make you laugh. I am starting my week out with very little appetite, could be that TOM has left the building.

Rabbit - I am glad you had a good weekend

Karen - Glad to see you are feeling better

Ellie
Old 04-14-2003, 05:17 PM   #6  

Boy, what a gorgeous day today! 85. Unfortunately later in the week I heard 57. I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Hope everybody is having a super Monday!

Rabbit
Old 04-15-2003, 06:26 AM   #7  
LBH

Hi All,

Ellie- That movie looks great, I love Adam Sandler!! May try for a date night this month to see it, we have movie tickets someone gave us for Christmas!!

Rabbit- Never heard of Merrels, I need new sneakers though. Have to hit the New Balance store one of these days. Glad you had a good weekend with DS. I still can't believe he's graduating already!!

Karen- Did you find something to do...besides laundry?!

It was gorgeous here yesterday and will be again today. In fact, I think it's supposed to be great all week! HOpefully this is the beginning of permanently good weather for Spring/Summer!

Have a great day all!
Old 04-15-2003, 09:06 AM   #8  

Hi everyone,
I'm back on track (again) after a week off. Thankfully no gain. I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a great week.

Liz
Old 04-15-2003, 01:01 PM   #9  

not many posts this week. Maybe everyone is enjoying spring??

Rabbit
Old 04-15-2003, 03:42 PM   #10  

Boy it sure cooled down here, I had to put on a light jacket this morning Unusual for the desert southwest. Still went for a walk even though the wind is 21 MPH, nothing like a little natural resistance training Hope everyone is having a good week. This will be the first Easter that DD won't have a basket. She is also cutting back on sugar. I got her a book and DVD (Tuck Everlasting) and will pick up a easter bag with one chocolate bunny.

LBH - Glad you are enjoying spring weather If you like Adam Sandler you will definately like the movie

Liz - Maintaining is good

Rabbit - I think our cold weather is heading your way

Ellie
Old 04-15-2003, 03:46 PM   #11  

Thought I would share this joke.....the new Mom's will appreciate this

With all the new technology regarding fertility, A 65 year-old woman gave birth to a baby. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.
"May we see the new baby?" one asked.
"Not yet," said the 65 year-old mother, "Soon." Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?"
"Not yet," said the mother.
After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?"
"No," replied the mother.
Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when CAN we see the baby?"
"WHEN IT CRIES," she told them.
"WHEN IT CRIES??" they demanded. "Why do we have to wait until it CRIES??"
"BECAUSE, I forgot where I put it..."

Ellie
Old 04-15-2003, 04:56 PM   #12  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Ellie: ROFLMAO!! That was great. I can see DH doing that!! Forgeting where he put the kid down at! 21 MPH winds? Whew. Sounds rough.

Lauren: Don't look now but we are supposed to be back in the 40's for Thursday and Friday. I'm so tired of this seesaw weather. I want SPRING and I want it NOW!! (Says the grumpy preggo woman!!)

Hi Liz. Hope things are going well for you. No gain sounds like it is!

I'm off to enjoy some outside time with this wonderful weather!! Have a great evening!!
Old 04-15-2003, 05:04 PM   #13  
LBH

LOLOL!!! Ellie, that's hysterical!!

Karen- I'm with you, heard that this AM on the way to work and was like, WHAT?! It's not fair!! *stomping feet*

Hey Liz & Rabbit!
Old 04-16-2003, 01:11 PM   #14  

HELLO ALL!

Not much new here. Got all the baskets done. Have the meal planned and am working on planning ds' graduation party.

Ellie - I still do baskets for my ds and my ss & sd! I took ds's to him last week because he won't be home this weekend. And I mailed sd's today. Hope the chocolate doesn't melt - it's going to Florida. ~ we are getting stormy weather today. And again on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Guess the Easter Bunny will hide eggs inside.

have a good day all. Karen & Lauren - yuck on the 40 degrees.

Rabbit
Old 04-16-2003, 05:24 PM   #15  

Boy, is this turning into a long week I ordered the book Protien Power and it finally came yesterday. Seems very simular to the plan I am already on but a bit more liberal. I am thinking about switching to it but I need a bit of time to do meal planning.
The book shows how to compute your ideal body wieght. I must say that I was pleasantly suprised that for me it was between 124-134. I am so short that I expected it to be much lower. I had orginally set my goal at 120, then changed it to 125. Now I am thinking that I would be very happy to be at 130 which is were I was prior to quitting smoking. I also computed my body fat which was not as bad as I thought. I was thinking 65%
It was actually 39.95%. According to the chart, I need to lose about 12%. I guess that is reasonable
It warmed up a bit today, think we are in the high 70's/low 80's. At this time of year these temps are a blessing, triple digits are just around the corner.

Rabbit - You are such a good Mom

RR, LBH, Karen, Liz & everyone else

Ellie
Closed Thread