Old 04-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 279/260/175

Height: 5'9

Default Weekend Challenge Please!!!

My name is Kim. I've posted a couple of time here and feel that everyone here is very supportive. I know we have a couple more days before the weekend is actually here, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to start some sort of challenge to help me make it through the weekend.

I seem to do great during the week, but as soon as the weekend gets here I am all off plan and by Monday I've gained 2-4 pounds and every week for the past couple weeks I'm just relosing those same couple pounds I gain over the weekend. Someone please help me

So would anyone like to join me on some type of weekend challenge where we can be accountable for workout and eating plan over the weeked to possiblely see the scale move in the right direction on Monday. Maybe we could just list our weekend exercise schedule, what we plan to eat and water intake or any suggestions will be greatly appreciated because I'm new to this.

If anyone wants to join we could just list our weekend goals by Friday and check in to let others know how we did.
getmydivaback3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

I'll join ya. I don't do that bad on the weekends, but I could do a whole lot better!!

This weekend my goals are to finish putting wood floors in our bedroom and get the furniture moved back in. (pretty good exercise)

Stay below 2000 calories (a little more than normal since I will probably be working ALL day)

And drink 100 oz of water each day. I don't drink near as much on the weekends, and really should!

Good luck!
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 279/260/175

Height: 5'9

Thanks for joining me.

My Goals are to drink at least 100 oz of water (never ever get that much onthe weekend)
I will do 2, 30 minute workouts AM & PM, Saturday and Sunday (hardly ever workout on weekends)
I will subsitute lunch for a smoothie (on week days I usually subsitute breakfast)

Last edited by getmydivaback3; 04-11-2012 at 04:49 PM.
getmydivaback3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #4  

Yeah weekends are much harder for sure!
ubskinnyagain75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #5  
Grand Poobah

S/C/G: 173/168/135

Height: 5'5.5"

I will join you! I made a calculated derailment at my friend's wedding Saturday, and to redeem myself went for a 5 mile run on Sunday in my VFFs. Now I have tendinitis in my feet (hopefully not a stress fracture to my metatarsal) and on top of that TOM and I am literally terrified of weighing in this weekend. Perhaps if I have some goals set, I will feel more confident about facing the scale.

I drink about 80 oz. of water per day, which I will endeavor to maintain over the weekend. I have planned a long distance hike (8 miles or so) for Saturday. I hope my poor feet are healed by then. Not being able to run every night is really getting me down .
Iron Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 246/201.2/150

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvuchick View Post
I'll join ya. I don't do that bad on the weekends, but I could do a whole lot better!!

This weekend my goals are to finish putting wood floors in our bedroom and get the furniture moved back in. (pretty good exercise)

Stay below 2000 calories (a little more than normal since I will probably be working ALL day)

And drink 100 oz of water each day. I don't drink near as much on the weekends, and really should!

Good luck!
Achieved all my goals for the weekend, at least I think so. Had a church dinner on Saturday, but I think I still stayed under 2000 that day!
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #7  
Grand Poobah

S/C/G: 173/168/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Law View Post
I will join you! I made a calculated derailment at my friend's wedding Saturday, and to redeem myself went for a 5 mile run on Sunday in my VFFs. Now I have tendinitis in my feet (hopefully not a stress fracture to my metatarsal) and on top of that TOM and I am literally terrified of weighing in this weekend. Perhaps if I have some goals set, I will feel more confident about facing the scale.

I drink about 80 oz. of water per day, which I will endeavor to maintain over the weekend. I have planned a long distance hike (8 miles or so) for Saturday. I hope my poor feet are healed by then. Not being able to run every night is really getting me down .
I had a great weekend. When the time came to weigh in, it wasn't that bad. I actually maintained my weight over the week (which I view as a win because I had derailed). This week, my focus will be on losing (and counting calories, which is tedious but overall worth it). I managed to drink at least 80 oz. per day, and got in a great crossfit workout on Sunday. My feet are still hurting, but ya know, no pain, no gain (or in my case, loss ).

Hope you all had a successful weekend (sounds like you did wvuchick )!
Iron Law is offline   Reply With Quote