Old 10-06-2011, 01:13 PM   #1  
For My Boys!

S/C/G: 207/196/150

Height: 5'6

Unhappy Rough Week

This has been such a rough week. I have been eating like crap this week I seem to be maintaining my current weight but I need to get back at it. I have been dealing with the death of a close family friend, nervous about my husband trying to get a new job (he got the job), my mother-in-law was given 8 weeks to live (she was diagnoised with lung cancer in January) and trying to figure out how to cook for me and for my family. I just think that this week has did me in and I am ready for next week to start already. I will have to say that I have started back on the right track today with my diet and exercise. Going to get a haircut tonight maybe I will try a new style. I am determined to lose this weight. Anyone else having a rough week too?
khumphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

My week hasn't been great either.. Really sick maybe strep throat, plus ended TOM last week and ever since my weight has been up & down like crazy. I have so much to do but feel like I got hit by a Mac truck. Nothing as bad as yours... But I hope you feel better soon
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #3  
For My Boys!

I am so sorry that you are sick. I so hate being sick when you want to keep going especially with exercise. Plus when I am sick all I want to do is eat comfort food. I hope that you feel better soon. So far it has been a better day I was able to get in 60 minutes of Zumba.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #4  
For My Boys!

Well last night I went and had my hair cut wow I can't believe how something so small can make you feel so great. I went a little shorter than normal and it really is cute. My husband even said he likes it. I am still fighting for a better week and some weight loss soon. Today I woke up and I have stayed the same weight but I sure would like to see the 190s by Monday. I am eating right and working out 30 to 60 minutes a day.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

I'm sorry you're having such a rough week - that sounds like a year's worth of stress thrown at you all at once.

Glad to hear your new haircut boosted your spirits. Doing something for yourself is always a good thing! Hang in there and I hope things ease up for you soon.
dogdaysofdiets is offline   Reply With Quote