150s -- Where are you all?

You're on Page 2 of 32
Go to
  • Maybe I'll take a look into that closer to the summer. I am always interested in the detox dieting. I think its really important.

I'm at 158 today. I was really hoping to get to 155 this past week but haven't been eating right to accomplish that. I'm having a hard time with my food choices. I was doing well with the gym but for the past two days that has also fallen to the waste side.
  • I am starting again...got to 143 in October and then everything came to an end. So I hope to be back in the 140's soon and stay there or get into the 130's!! Good luck everyone!
  • Mitza - its nice to have you join use.

My goal is to lose 5lbs by Valentines Day. I'm doing the P90X. I didn't start the nutrion plan with that one yet. I'm going to wait for Monday to begin that. I need to get to the grocery store and stock up on healthy foods for Feb. I did start the work out routine yesterday for P90X Lean. This is more cardio so I can drop the pounds before creating the muscle.
  • I behind schedule with losing the 5lbs for Valentines day. I haven't done anything since my last post. I did get a lot of good food from the grocery store so now I'll stop eating out. Hopefully I can see 155 by then which will be about 3lbs (as long as I haven't gained burning my little break).
  • Hey everyone, I weighed in at 152 today! I am hoping to see the 140s by the end of the month. I had a month long plateau, I am so happy to see the scale moving again.
  • Jelma - Congrats. Its always nice to see the scale go down when it seems to have been stuck for so long.

I'm way off track of my goals and losing weight. I think I'm going to take time today to reassess and re-commit. I saw a video of myself last night, my only response is . I think I may have to play it on a continual thread till I lose 5lbs and flatten my stomach out more. I hate seeing myself in pictures and video is even worse. The problem is my boyfriend loves playing around with the camera and snapping unflattering pictures and footage of me.

So it is 32 days till St. Pats. My goal is going to be 8 lbs. I’m really gonna have to get strict with eating and exercise. I can do it though. I need to create a significant lose before I give up on this all together.
  • Quote:
    So it is 32 days till St. Pats. My goal is going to be 8 lbs. I’m really gonna have to get strict with eating and exercise. I can do it though. I need to create a significant lose before I give up on this all together.
    Thanks ja2ma6lee Unfortunately I too have been off track. I really think it has to do with the weather. Plus it is TOM so I gained a pound and spent part of the weekend drinking too much and eating like crap.

I would totally be down for a St. Pats challenge. I am going down to Nashville to see some family that week, a couple of which haven't seen me since I lost a significant amount of weight. Also I am walking a 10K on the 20th.
  • I'm FINALLY out of here!! I stepped into the 150's back in November, I think, and it has taken me forever to get out!

Congratulations to all of you on your weight loss success and I hope to see you all in the 140's soon.
  • I'll be joining ya in a couple of weeks! CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • I started this week planning my meals and work outs. I did through till Friday. The weekend always gets hard and I'm planning on going to visit my parents. I put the date at the top of each page all the way through till St. Pats. On every Friday, I put my goal weight down. Its about 1.5 a week. I'm going to have to really push myself the rest of this week. I may not reach my goal. I'll have to do some adjusting for next week to hit 154.5. I really need to start exercising again. That is where I will see results.

I'm not in much of a mood to be productive at work today.
  • I'm here... but i WANT OUT!

LOL!

So close! I just need to lose like 3 or 4 pounds and know that the 140's will be soo much better.

Let's do it!
  • I started on an actual diet, "The 4-day diet" by Dr. Ian Smith. I did it before and got through 2 of the 4-day phases. I hope to keep up with it this time. I'm also going to do a fast over the weekend (seperate from the 4-day). Hopefully I'll see enough weight lose to plummit into the 140's. I just gotta stick with it and it will work.

I have a slight headache now and still feel hungry after lunch. I hope the afternoon goes by quickly and I can get home, have dinner, and go to bed.
  • Hello 50-ers!

Just wanted to say hi. I should be an "official member" of this thread in the next week.

Anyway, thought if I introduced myself and stated my goal, it would help push me along! I hope to be back very soon!!!
  • Plumblossom- it will be good to have you. I am hoping to be in the 140's soon so we may miss each other. Keep up the good work.

I'm on day 4 of phase 1 of the 4 day diet I'm so happy I made it this far. I got my fingers crossed that today goes well. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm hoping to avoid any case on the crankies that may arise. It'll be best to avoid stress for the rest of the day but at my job I'm not sure that is possible.

Tomorrow starts the 2-day fast. I am planning on doing my taxes and cleaning my apartment and sleeping a lot. Hopefully I can stay distracted long enough.
  • @ja2ma6lee - good luck today and for the 2-day fast. I hope we DO miss each other... only because that means you had such good results!

Hang in there! I hope to be an official member of this group Monday or Tuesday! (I am doing hcg so the loss comes pretty fast).