Old 12-23-2009, 12:22 AM   #1  
Has Guts and Gumption

S/C/G: 175 lbs / 175 lbs / 120 lbs

Default Father, forgive me...

Father, forgive me, for I knew not what I did....

I weigh 170 lbs. But that is besides the point. The more serious issue is that, despite being a pre-diabetic on Metformin, I binged on 4 BEAR CLAWS that we bought at Walmart last night. I knew they were a bad idea but I still put them in my cart... WTF was I thinking? DH believed that they were for DD.... yeah...right..!

And would you know - today just happened to be such a tremendously stressful day that I had to binge on those sugary treats. DS wouldn't stop crying, DD was bored out of her mind and whiny, the lawyer called to tell us that we could sign our wills and living trusts and we get there only to find drafts FULL of errors, DH had to work late and I had completely lost control of the kids by the time he got home. I coped as best I could. The Bear Claws helped.

Father, forgive me, for I knew not what I did.
Gayatri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 203 / 171 / 133

Height: 64"

Sigh. You knew exactly what you were doing, but you let the stress get to you. And I bet you even knew when you bought them what was probably going to happen. It happens to all of us occasionally, so don't beat yourself up too much.

OK, now you know what not to do again. Pick yourself up and use this as a learning experience! Your health and life is worth it.
RMatS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 AM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

I can totally relate about having a day where it all goes to crap - then the kids are way out of control and boom - you ate it all.

Pick yourself up, dust off and try again!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote