S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 3/18

Hi All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went to my appointment to join a Medically supervised Diet program. My 3 hour appointment was 5 and 1/2 hours long! I was pooped after I got out and then had to drive an hour back home.

I met with a NP who went over my whole life history, seriously that's what it felt like. Then I met with a dietican who is working on my own personalized diet plan. And also a Excerise physiologist. They empahsized learning how to eat to live not living to eat. I was very honest with them. We have to meet weekly for a class, and to be weighed, then monthly met with the 3 again. They send progress reports to my family Dr. They also suggested I do a sleep study, which is set up for May. Anyway, I have good feelings about this. I am determined to make this work.

I dont have any idea what food to eat today but I have already started cutting back. This morning was oatmeal. Lunch was chicken with mustard and all bran crackers. The dietican did give me a list of her favorite foods. Some of my fav's are on there! all bran crackers, light thomas bagels, LF tortillas, salsa Woohoo for fav's! LOL

I still need to clean out my cabinets and go grocery shopping but I am waiting for her to email me my plan.

That's about it for me. I've been spring cleaning and am ready to take it easy for the rest of the day.

Beth
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #3  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Wow, Beth...that sounds GREAT!! Do you mind if I ask how much something like that costs? It sounds like a great way to make it a REAL lifestyle change....it's like school!

Well, I haven't calculated my points for the day, but I think I've gone a bit crazy...not overboard, but not good either. I'll calcuate later...before supper, so I'll know what I can eat.

G2G get my son from school!@
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #4  
Liane

S/C/G: 201/190/160

Height: 5'6"

I guess I am not the only one busy today...

...just wanted to say HI!!
leenoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #5  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Just popping in to say Hi... Been busy today, keeping up with the kiddos. I am wiped. They were wiped and fell asleep before bedtime.

Thanks Indygirl for explaining the sweet treat. I'll have to tell dh about that, so we can make it sometime. MMmmm...

I'll try and stop in tomorrow some time.

Tata.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote