Old 12-31-2008, 07:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something daily chat Wed new years eve

Morning all..nothing exciting to report...just sore from all the workouts..and very tired today..not really ready to go back to work today LOL. Oh well, guess i've got to go earn my keep. Hope everyone is well.
have a good new years.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:04 AM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies!

Feeling a lot better this morning. Still having pain/soreness, but it's better than it was. I ate a couple things last night that I shouldn't have. I had a Sonic Blast and a Panda Bowl from Panda Express. They weren't as good as normal since I was being careful with my eating.

Today, I had my Kashi Waffles for breakfast. Going to maybe have some eggs and turkey bacon for lunch. Want to be cautious but have something good.

Tomorrow, we are going over my grandmother's house (which we didn't go to on Christmas) for Spaghetti lunch/dinner. Normally, I'd be sort of against it since I'm watching everything I'm eating now, but since its the first time the family will all be together in over half a year, its a rare deal.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All...

I'm soo tired, I'm dragging, fighting this stupid post nasal drip, sinus thing. I am sure I will not see midnight tonight. DH & I are going to Cheesecake Factory to use up a gift card for dinner tonight and the boys are going to a sleepover at Grandma's.

Happy New Year all!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

No plans tonight. Sometimes we go over to a friend's house who also has kids, but we always leave before midnight. I just don't rebound like I used to. What is everyone else doing this evening?
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:55 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 194/185/140

Height: 5'7"

No New Years plans here, we are leaving in the morning for the weekend and since it's a five hour drive I am sure that no one here is going to up sipping champagne and getting rowdy. We will be putting the sled in the pickup and taking them along to the mountains. Someone suggested sledding as excercise for me yesterday (our weather is cooperative here) hope I have fun with the kids and don't hurt myself in the process.
Take care this holiday weekend and I will be back on Sunday evening to let you know how our trip was.
MJSinMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/148/130

Height: 5'6"

Trying to keep from getting sick... I've been so focused on keeping my oldest son from getting sick that I've let myself get down. Ugh! I was just starting a really good run of days in a row of good quality exercise too! Oh well, that's life. I'll get back on track soon. I did buy a set of 5 lb weights today in anticiptation of my new workout videos! yeah, me!

Rangerchic, glad you are feeling better. I am a huge baby with the dentist and teeth thing. Kudos for getting that done!

Boy, the "diet" and "fitness" commercials are in full force. At our WW meeting our leader said that in the next 2 weeks there should be a large number of new folks. Glad I started before the holidays!
doubledetermined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..well work was ****. i forgot we didn't open until 10 (since i had the last 6 days off) so i showed up an hr early. Then i had to deal with a series of fires (no real fires just issues) that arose during my time off. Then we were slammed all day long. We actually closed at 4 but because some patients took longer and i always have to put my medical notes in before i leave, I didn't get out of there until 5.30. So nothing exciting planned tonight...dh and i are going to go to dinner, but nothing else. I have to work tomorrow so don't really want to be out late. Sort of just want to relax tonight.

lauren sorry you are under the weather.

ranger-hope your feeling better

disgruntal-nice pic

double-trust me...you will notice a big change in the next few weeks here too. Right after new years..we have a lot of people come thr...sometimes it get hard to get thr the message board there are so many newbies..many stay but many never return...so in the next few weeks...expect to see a lot of new faces.

hope everyone has a happy new year!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:59 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Just wanted to check in and wish everyone a happy healthy new year.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #9  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Thanks DD and Gatorgal.

Happy New Year everyone!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote