Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2002, 10:34 PM   #1  

Angry Hi everyone, new here.

Hello everyone, I decided to change my lifestyle and I want to be healthy. I thought that this would be a great place to get advice and support. A little about myself, I am 30 yrs old. I want to lose 20 pounds. I do need to lose more but I figure I would start small. Good idea, right? This is all new to me. Well I cant wait to here from you all. I look forward to getting to know you.
Old 04-27-2002, 11:38 PM   #2  

Hi, Sophie!!! Welcome to the 30 somethings forum at 3 Fat Chick's. Changing your life style is a good thing, and starting out small is a good idea.

We usually post on the thread entitled "Week of (what ever that Sunday's date is)" Who ever checks in first tomorrow morning will start the new thread, "Week of April 28th". that is where we all check in to give each other support and encouragement (and a little chit chat along the way!) I do hope you join us; talking to others who are going through the same sort of life change is very helpful! I know it has been for me.
Old 04-28-2002, 10:06 AM   #3  
A princess in the making!

Talking WELCOME!! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!

SO GLAD YOU HAVE JOINED US!!

We are happy to have you join us. Please do join us on the weekly thread!! We will be happy to have you!

I am 34 and single with one son who is 10!! I am on the road of losing 99 pounds. I have lost 7.8 so far doing WW.

P
AGAIN WELCOME!!
Old 04-28-2002, 11:44 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Sofie!!

Welcome!! I'm 33, married w/cat and trying to lose 80 lbs.! Looking forward to seeing you on the Week Of thread!
Old 04-28-2002, 12:08 PM   #5  

Welcome Sophie!

Rabbit
Closed Thread