Old 04-28-2008, 07:35 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default 30 Something Thread 4/28

Grrr! I am not awake yet, and I have to get ready for work. Actually I am just waiting for the shower. My weekend was way too short. I can't wait for my vacation in Sept. Dont know where I am going ~ if anyplace.

Have a good day everyone.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6

Hey all!!

Hanna, love the new do...so cute. And the pups are adorable as well.

Patricia, there is a 5 guys near us, and everyone raves about it...gotta check it out one of these days...I do love burgers!
Sounds like you had a really nice weekend, glad to hear it.

Lisa, hope you had a relaxing weekend. Have a great day today!!

Today is my typical Monday, cleaning, cleaning, and laundry!! Got two loads of sheets already in the washer & dryer, botta get started on the bathrooms. I'd like to be done everything by lunch so I can play with Cady & practice dancing before the boys come home. I have an order for cookies this week, so i will probably get the dough mixed today, too.

Will check back later.

Hope everyone has a super Monday.

Oh, Wait...isn't it Joan's birthday???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANIE!!!
(and if I'm wrong, sorry...could've sworn it was today..)
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #3  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies!

Joan, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a Great Day! Any Special plans?

Lisa, you're up early, back to work today? Sometimes its nice just to do nothing on your vacation!

Hanna, I love your haircut! It really shows off your pretty eyes too. Have you ever sold any of your sweaters? There's an online place where people sell handmade items, I can't remember the name of it though.

GG, 5 guys is my DH's favorite place to eat, he usually goes during his work day, which I figure is better for me. I did go once and I couldn't believe the size of one order of frys. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Pam, Mondays are always the same aren't they, cleaning up from the weekend! Have a great day girl.

Its raining here today, which I don't mind. I have the windows open and the sound of the rain is very soothing.

I've been trying to count my calories, I started using the dailyplat, I like it better than fitday, which is what I had used before. As far as working out, I have had absoulutely no energy to work out, blah.

My neighbor is building a swing for me. I don't know if you guys remember, I had to sell my swing when I moved...anyways, he's making it out of cedar, I went to look at it yesterday and it is gorgeous! When he finishes I will have to post a pic.

Hope everyone has a great one! Talk later!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #4  

happy monday! (im so tired!)...our weather was so beautiful this weekend and its going to drop almost 20 degrees...it will still be nice but this weekend was great!

joan: happy birthday!

hanna: cute hair!..love it

lisa: im with you!...the difference is i dont have a vacation scheduled...i need to...have a great day!

pam: what kind of cookies are you going to make?...do you make cupcake cakes?...i want to do one for little marios birthday..i see them at the store and they are cute..and practical for little ones i think...hope you can cadence have fun playing!

alicia: that is so cool you found someone to build you a new swing...cedar sounds nice...im sure the kids will love it!...congrats on the calorie counting...ive never heard of that sight i should check it out...even though i have lost a lot of weight...i still dont know how many calories i should be eating in a day..lots of recommendations but i need a specific..so ww points are working for me now...enjoy the rain!...have a good one!

well i guess i better start moving and get ready for work...i am dragging today...hope everyone has a great monday...
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Good morning!

It sounds like everyone is pretty busy already today...guess the weekend is over!

Well, I am going to need some encouragement to not eat everything in the house - we announced to our families this weekend that we are expecting in December. I have been eating like crazy...and I can't work out as much because I need to keep my heartrate lower. So, I guess that my ticker will be going up!

Happy Monday! Will write more later - DS wants something to eat.
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #6  

yeah dawn!!!!!!!!!.....congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!....im so happy for you!!!!

your ticker going up is a good thing!

yipppeeee!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6

Dawn!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! How have you been feeling??

Alicia, are you feeling better today?? I would love a swing. My MIL used to have one. I'm glad you are happy with the progress of it. And, yes, Mondays are ALWAYS the same thing!!

Christina, yes I do cupcake cakes. If you ever want to check my stuff, go to myspace.com/eat_it_too. All of my pics are there. I'm actually doing some communion cookies. Oh, and a Spongebob cupcake cake for Frankie next weekend.

Okay, back to work for me!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:51 PM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

DAWN!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Hanna, Your attachment here did work, as well as the one on webshots. I can't access that site from work though, so I can't see it too close up though. Will have to check it out from home.

GG/Pam, never heard of 5 guys. Might have to look and see where the closest one is.

Went out to eat with a girlfriend Friday night. The place was called Stonefire Inn or something. It was a really nice place and I had a burger that was soo good. It had swiss and bacon on it, with sweet potatoe fries. YUM! The service stunk though, there weren't a lot of people there, but somehow the waitress still couldn't come check on us! So that was good, because we skipped dessert!

Have a great day all!

Last edited by LBH; 04-28-2008 at 12:51 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #9  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! Don't know you guys yet, but...

Congratulations Dawn!!!! What a wonderful, exciting time!!!!

Happy birthday Joanie!!!!

We don't have a 5guys here in Columbus,OH, but it sure sounds good!! I LOVE burgers!

Happy2be: Thanks for the welcome! I'm a nurse in the NICU at our Children's hospital, so I take care of sick babies when most people are sleeping. I had some cutie pies last night! Two little preemie twins. I got them out of their isolettes last night and took pictures of them together. SO CUTE! I can't wait till their mommy gets there today and sees them! That's the fun part of my job. Sometimes it's not so fun, we have a lot of very sick babies. Always rewarding, though.

Anyway, it's great to be here. I love hearing what all of you nice people are up to!

BTW, I've been eating great lately, but last night a friend from work randomly brought me a breaded pork chop. It would have been so rude not to eat it, right? haha Yummy!

Have a great Monday evening, chickies!
shannonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!

Yes, today is my *40* birthday! Yikes... how'd that happen? Thank you all so much for the well wishes. It's been a great birthday. The bad news it that I'm not a "30 something" anymore.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #11  

thats ok joan.....DONT LEAVE US!...we want you to stay here
Old 04-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #12  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Dawn, that's wonderful news! I was wondering if something was up, you've been mia lately! Please keep us up to date!

burhenns, I don't know if I welcomed you already...its always nice to have a new member!

Did you guys on the east coast get a bunch of storms today? Everyone I talked to was getting it. Hope all are well and everyone has a good night. Can't believe its 10pm, where did the evening go?

alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #13  

Thanks Christina ~ I don't want to. Eventually I'll have to but I'm not ready to go yet...

Anyone else approaching 40 this year?
Old 04-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #14  

Dawn ~ forgot to congratulate you. I was wondering the same thing as Alicia as you hadn't been around as much lately. Such wonderful news! Will you find out what you're having this time around or will you wait and be surprised?
Old 04-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..congrats delta....

joan-don't leave us...we don't care what bday it is...btw happy bday.

as for me..things are good here...work was good..and yes hannah i'm at the same plac.e..but a lot of the issues are getting better.
FYI- ever since my chiro apt, my heel issues are getting better...my heel is almost 70% better. My pelvis was out of whack...and it really helped once she realigned everything....so i'm feeling much better. today was a long work day but felt good.

hope everyone is well..i'm off..it was DH bday today so we had pizza. night all.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote