Old 02-14-2008, 07:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat Thur Feb 14th

Morning all. Had a great workout last night. My pt pushed me pretty hard (in a good way). I'm definately a bit sore. But in a good way. Hope everyone has a great V-day. Don't eat too much chocolate(:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/150/135

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Happy Valentine's Day...

Hi GG - sounds like you are keeping busy in the gym! What kind of things does your pt work on with you?

Hope that everyone has a good day. We are going to be busy getting things ready for our trip and that is about it...
Delta Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

Gotta take Cadence to preschool and the off to errands. She's going home with a friend for a playdate this afternoon so I can go to Frankie's V-day party at school. Frank has a massage and a union meeting tonight. It's good, though. He brought me roses & a card yesterday, and when he gets home tonight the kiddos will be asleep & we can have our own celebration

Off I go...hope everyone has a super day!!

**KISSES***

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Gotta be quick, so I can get some studying in before the exam today.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:06 AM   #5  

happy valentines day!

good morning..get to be a little late today..not taking little mario in until about 1/2 hour later so we can arrive at party time..my ice cream cone cupcakes turned out really cute..and yummy..i ate one last night..unfrosted ofcourse!

lauren: good luck on your exam today!

gg: i just love it when im sore the next day from working out with my trainer...it makes me feel like im progressing....

dawn: when do you leave for your trip?...its to arizona right?...its really nice and comfortable right now out there i hear

pam: have fun and frankies vday party..and of course at your own personal celebration!

hanna: i hope sean feels better really soon!...what are you going to do with the cookies?...

ok...well...im gonna go "start" to get ready for work...im a littel on the lazy side today but once my little mario is up that will change...does anyone get their little ones anything for vday?...im not sure for little mario but im going to go get dominic a best buy gift card...we're not supposed to give them $$ or anything so i havent been able to do anything much for him so he is getting something today from me...i just need to catch up with him..have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #6  
Fighting to Lose

S/C/G: 175/175/150

Height: 5'9"

Happy V-Day all,

Things are rolling here. I woke up to husband having roses and a card on the table. I got him a card and I will give it to him tonight. I am fixing a nice dinner for the family, one of their favorites, lasagna, but with turkey and low fat fixings. I got the kids each a card and the movie Snowbuddies to share. They don't need candy or anymore stuffed animals. I didn't quite make my goal of losing 10 pounds by V-day but came pretty close. I lost 8 pounds. I will just make it my goal to lose the other 2 by the end of the month. I consider that pretty good considering in the last 2 months I have been pregnant and had a miscarriage and was still able to stay on track. I put on my jeans yesterday and was like wow these are more comfortable. I plan to get on the treadmill for another 45 minutes today to have my "me" time. Other than that, it is a housework day. I am off from school today, so time to get housework caught up. Talk to all soon.
fightingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

OK I'm feeling much better today, I spent some time in prayer yesterday and this morning i started my day off early in The Word and did some more praying so I'm not feeling like I'm gonna hurt anyone, although the day is young. The kids are home again today, the ice melted a little yesterday but everything froze over again last night and we're supposed to be getting some more ice and snow tomorrow so who knows whether they'll go tomorrow or not. I'm going to give them some housework to do to keep them busy for a little while so maybe I can get on the treadmill without someone screaming every 5 min. Sweetie Pie and I decided no gifts this year I told him I would be content with him in a bow and nothing else but since the kids are all here and no way to go anywhere that would be a problem. I was thinking about meeting him at Starbucks after he gets off work and maybe we could just meet for 30 min or so, ALONE! Today I plan to make an appointment with a doctor to get a blood work up done and maybe a PAP, I know I need a Mammogram, lots of breast cancer in my family. Just not my favorite thing to do, I don't like to go to the DR. unless I feel like I'm dying.

Pam, deficiency would be a good word to describe my current mental and emotional state, I'm sure my family would agree with that assessment.

Lauren, hope the test goes well, .50/hour more isn't bad if its that close to home, something to think about though.

I'm thinking about getting some skin care stuff, I'm lazy when it comes to that kind of thing, I had some of the Principal Secret stuff but it caused me to break out really bad. I can't deny that I absolutely must start something before I start to look like my mothers twin. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have a Lovely V-Day
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 174/160/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default Happy Valentine's Day all!

Hope every one is doing well today. My husband is going Moose hunting tomorrow. It would be nice to have some moose in the freezer to get through the winter.
Ok, I can't hold it any more! 2 pounds! 2 pounds! I lost 2 pounds! yea me. I think my body knows when I am ready to give up, so it gives me something to keep me going.
Any way, I am almost to the point where it is time to buy new clothes. Almost.
Lauren, I hope you pass your test. My step mom was a realator for a while. She made more money in 5 months than she made in a whole year at her previous job. She actually gave it up for a better job, if you can beleive it. But when you graduate with a law degree, your world is pretty much carte blanc.

Hope you all have a wonderfully Romantic day! Remember- you are all beauty queens.
Laters
dangergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #9  

Height: 5'6

Hey all, just a quick check-in.

Lauren, good luck on your test!! HOpe it all goes well.

Trish...lol. I always find prayer & bibles time settles me down. It's amazing how He's always there when we need him Hope you & your honey get some alone time.

Christina... hope you have fun at the party. I got the kids a 10.00 gift each, and I bought a bag of kisses and will give them each a handful in a little container. Oh, and a card too.

Fighting...what a sweet hubby!! Hope you have a nice evening!

Danger...WTG girl!! Hope there's a shopping trip very soon for you!!
Off again...will try to check back later today!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:40 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning everyone!

Happy Valentine's day!

Lauren I wish you good luck on the test!

CCmommo I am glad you are going to call the Dr. and make an appointment, that sounds like a good idea, specially w/the history in your family. I love the idea of giving the kids chores for boredom, works for me!

Danger congratulations on the loss!!!

GG I miss the feeling of being sore from exercises! good for you.

Christina all I do for Sean is a little card and a bag w/candy.

Well it was a long night, Sean was not feeling well at all, coughed all night. The driver came this AM and he took the stuff for me to school, he is a very nice man. And I am thrilled the cookies are out of site!
DH left this morning at 5:00 AM to go to a training in LA for a new vehicle GM. so I am home all day w/Sean, wish me luck! I am going to need it!

Everyone have a fabulous day!

Remember there are no calories on holidays!!! LOL

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:43 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Pam we were posting at the same time, have a great day!

fighting you are so lucky, I love to wake up to a card and flowers, not today, maybe later when DH gets back from LA, and by the way you are making me hungry, lasagna sounds just delicious!!!

Tell eveyone you love you love them!
Have a great day!

Hugs, to all!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:02 PM   #12  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope everyone has a great day!

Hanna, good thing the driver took all those cookies! Hope Sean feels better and hopefully he'll be a sweetie today and give mom a break!

Danger, I will miss you here in Stuckagain, congrats on the loss!

Christina, have fun at the party! Sometimes I get the kids something. I don't think I am this year though.

Dawn, I hope you and the family have a safe and wonderul trip. I know you will enjoy getting out of the cold into some nice weather.

Lauren, good luck today!

Pam, GG, Fighting, Trish, Joan, Renee, and everyone else, have a wonderful day!

I need to get some chores done today. The kids are off tomorrow, they have a 3 day weekend. Which means I won't get much done those day. It's sunny again and will be a bit warmer so I think I will go on my walk this afternoon. Also gotta pick up some dinner.

Talk later! Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #13  
KAR

Afternoon All,
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
I had a two hour delay so I slept in this morning. It was nice. Then I got up and worked out and got ready for work. Don't know what is in store for me with my dh this evening. He has parent teacher confernences for his three kids this evening. Don't know what he will do after his confernences. So I am hoping for a quiet evening at home after the hetic day of being here at school until 6 or later.
Don't have time to get personal with everyone right now. But hope you are all staying on plan and get some form of excerise in today. Have a great afternoon!
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #14  

thanks all for letting me know what you get your kids...i dont want to get little mario candy..he just doesnt eat it...dominic isnt a candy eater either...so i got dominic a $40 gift certificate (i know its alot but i havent done anything for him cause they dont let us until a certain part of the program) and little mario is getting a movie..i havent got his yet...im hoping the bee movie is out..he liked it when we saw it in the theater...the party was cute!...my ice cream cone cupcakes were a hit...
have a great one!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #15  
Heather

S/C/G: 230/215/160

Height: 5' 2"

Happy Valentines Day Ladies!:hug

I went for coffee with the girls here in town this morning (we go 2 or 3 times a week, depending on when our youngest ones are in school - they go every other day!) Anyway - here I am sitting there with just my coffee while they can brownies/muffins/fancy buns with icing ALL over it. They are all super-skinny and yes I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm still totally on track and am feeling much better even if the pounds are taking forever to get off my A**!

Gator - awesome on the workout - no pain no gain!

Delta Dawn - Good luck with the packing, whenever I pack that's when all the excitement starts for me!!

Lauren - I've been reading the posts everyday and a big GOOD LUCK on the exam!

CCmomof5 - If we're talking skin-cream, I've found that VICHY is amazing. It's a bit more expensive but, it really works.

Danger - 2 more pounds is awesome!

I hope that everyone has an amazing Valentines day! Kiss and hug the kids and give a little more than that to the hubby/significant other in your life!

chunkomommy
(Heather)
chunkomommy is offline   Reply With Quote